Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 03-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

Carbon is Currently being Court Martialled
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahm740 View Post
Hey guys, please be advised that the date for the event has been changed to fall, September 14th and 15th to be exact. There are several reasons for this, primarily because my schedule is hectic and we decided to move the event after the airsoft expo to potentially draw players from out of state as well. To ANY player who has paid and will no longer be able to attend let me know and I will refund your money. If you have already paid and are still good to go then nothing will change .

I am sorry to spring this guys but for the good of the event (and my wife's sanity ) the change had to be made. Thanks for your consideration!
Ill still attend, along with my guys. Hopefully this will let more people find this event to have a bigger turn out.

MCCOY MERCS FOR THE WIN
Old 03-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Space Wizard

jonahm740 is a Private First Class
That's kind of the idea . We will be speaking at the expo as part of a symposium for EO's and Organizations along with Mind Game productions and others so we will have a chance to network with some big names!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:24 PM

Assassin_Mouse_Girl is a Private
I hope im not working again this year T_T I usually start my seasonal job around that time.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:35 PM
The Sniper

Duo Chan is a Private First Class
Send a message via AIM to Duo Chan Send a message via MSN to Duo Chan Send a message via Yahoo to Duo Chan
With it being moved away from Blackgate, might be able to round up some O'Riley clan for another night in the wasteland. Still too far out to know for sure.

http://google.com
Old 03-29-2013, 02:18 PM

Killjoy is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Chan View Post
With it being moved away from Blackgate, might be able to round up some O'Riley clan for another night in the wasteland. Still too far out to know for sure.
We shall meet again, O'riley scum.

Task Force Facebook Page (Like it up!): www.facebook.com/TaskForceELITEAirsoftTeam

Task Force Youtube (Subscribe):
www.youtube.com/user/KILLJOYAirsoftOhio
Old 03-29-2013, 02:29 PM

Killjoy is a Private
*Another torn journal page reads:*

The cold winter has taken a larger toll on lives then the war itself. All the clans have been struggling just to keep warm.

Hahaha, the weaklings cower in their blankets... they fear the very thing they live in... the weather.

WE ARE STOVERS. WE DO NOT FEAR. WE FIGHT THE COLD.

ELECTRICITY. HEATERS. LIGHTS.

We are the most equipped in the valley... we have, magic.

MAGIC? Some call it... magic.

Tonight, we celebrate...

We've created fireworks out of our rations of gunpowder, we've created more lights. Tonight we make noise, tonight we echo the call of STOVER NATION throughout the valley!

I AM YOUR KING. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? We cannot be defeated. We are IMMORTAL.

The very crown on my head glistens with gold...

Tonight, we celebrate a new life. Stover life.

The workers have worked long days, creating things... powering the generators...

Nobody will enter Stover land again. I will not make the mistake again.. I will not allow scum to take my land.

Tonight we raise the New Stover Flag... tonight we plant our signs into the ground... warning our enemies to stay out..

Tonight we warn all outsiders that they are enemies. Tonight we warn them that KING KILLJOY SHOWS NO MERCY. Tonight we show them that the STOVERS WILL NOT BE THROWN AROUND LIKE WORTHLESS DOGS.

The new Stover flag, our new symbol of dominance.

The flag flies, blood red in the air, blood red and covered in lightning, the quick, powerful lightning. ELECTRICITY. That is what we have. The skull planted in the middle, we are IMMORTAL. AND THE CROWN OF THE VALLEY PLANTED ON HIS HEAD. They say the crown has powers, they say it has made me a different man, they say its empowered me... they say it seems as if it was forged by LIGHTNING ITSELF.

My crown.

My friends, the new Stover emblem.

Bow to your king.

Task Force Facebook Page (Like it up!): www.facebook.com/TaskForceELITEAirsoftTeam

Task Force Youtube (Subscribe):
www.youtube.com/user/KILLJOYAirsoftOhio
Old 03-29-2013, 05:40 PM
The Sniper

Send a message via AIM to Duo Chan Send a message via MSN to Duo Chan Send a message via Yahoo to Duo Chan
That Stover boy... well, he's turned into quite the arrogant little midget. But pay him no mind. The real men in the wasteland worry about real problems, rather than how much riches they can squirrel away and how much power they can hold over others. In shorter words, men worry about men problems, and spoiled little boys worry about spoiled little boy problems.

Me? I worry about keeping these boys fed, warm, healthy and in good spirits. In other words, I worry about whiskey.

/drinks

Old 04-01-2013, 12:44 PM

King Killjoy…..King Wrath……When did my kingdom come under the rule of insufficient leadership! Wrath a slithering snake in the mud who acts like a parasite for leadership, and this Killjoy…a country bumpkin who seems unable to handle the life outside the Valley of Light. I sure do hope that the men who are faithful to me do not even consider following under their rule. This news, which I have received this morning was absolutely disgusting. It seems my travels back to the North have been delayed due to the overwhelming increase of NAC forces scouring the cities for my exsistance. The only way of survival is to go back to the hunter gathering roots and live off what the land give me staying to the rural forests. I also stay to the outer lying towns, my identity unknown due to my slight change in appearence. Before things get worse I need to get back to my men and reclaim my territory before it crumbles under the feet of idiots.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:26 PM

Wrath the Furious is a Private
As the days grow longer, the slaver dynamic is rapidly changing. The charade can no longer be kept up, and people are now taking sides. In the time of the old Queen, in which I served as an enforcer, the girl had a right-hand man known as the Queen's Fist. Despite her supposed death, he has always remained loyal to her. It is now apparent that he too knows she is still alive, and intends to reclaim the slavers as her own. I can see the men are eagerly following his command and awaiting the return of their petty little princess, but I fear the serpents would not survive another internal power struggle. The slavers have chosen to return to their Queen, but we have long regarded each other as comrades. My gripe is with the girl, and hers with me, so I have decided to avoid a bloodbath with my former family, and return lead the Gunslingers, the mercenary society of assassin's I ran before becoming a slaver, and now set my full attention on our resurrection.

Rise brethren.

Fuhrer King Bradley (Wrath): "It's almost poetic...two nameless men, fighting to the death."
Ain't no rest for the wicked, till we close our eyes for good.
OSU Airsoft / Team T.O.A.S.T.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:43 PM
The Sniper

So, it's been ages since I heard any kind of update on Stormfront.

What we looking at? Who all's interested in going? Roleplaying on the forum is great and all, but we need to drum up some interest.

Old 07-29-2013, 04:43 PM
Space Wizard

I apologize for the absence of posting and event information. Life has been keeping me very very busy. There is a new promo video up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XEf8...5zBO8a-WLAvi6A.

I will be posting an update after this weekend.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:12 PM
The Sniper

Have the topographical map open. That's some beautiful country. Looking forward to even a rough idea of where the field of play is at.

I'll be there.

Old 07-29-2013, 09:24 PM

Rygar is a Private
9636 Liverpool Rd Sandyville WV

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...psaa6266ea.png

Lots and lots of hills!! OMG, the hills!!!
-------------------------
" Just to quell the rumors..I did NOT bury my wife under the house so I could come back out and play...........She's under the shed. J/k" --also Me.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:09 AM
Airsoft Prophet

RotaryProphet is a Private
I think we can all agree, however, that the map is clearly a giant elf foot.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:50 AM
The Sniper

Looks like the elevation change of the field is 400 feet, with the south western portion of being the highest point, at 1000 feet. Sloping down from there to about 600 feet.

Looks pretty promising.

Old 08-09-2013, 11:52 PM

StahlWerfer is a Private
Send a message via Skype™ to StahlWerfer
Might be coming. Finally, a reason to put my Mad Max cosplay to use!
Old 08-10-2013, 09:51 AM

StahlWerfer is a Private
Send a message via Skype™ to StahlWerfer
Taken from the journal of Matthias "Deadeye" Stahl:

In the beginning of the end, a midst all the chaos, people still hung on to their old world values. Families acted like they were going on long camping trips and having a good time, friends were getting together to grab a pint or two, and so on. All that's gone now. Families are broken with missing or dead members, and many groups of friends are survivalists and killers. I really had no idea how well the Main Force Patrol was allowing people to hold on to their values until we disbanded. This is no longer America, this is hell. The government needs to get a grip on that. They were part of the problem that caused this conflict, and they need to realize a different kind of government, hopefully one less corrupt is what needs to rise from these radioactive ashes.

I still have yet to find a faction to call an ally. Although I may never trust them, as nobody can be, it'd be nice to not have the bullets flying at me for once.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:12 PM
Space Wizard

Alright all, we are two weeks out so it is time for a few updates.

1. Players are free to camp at the field the night before. Players may begin to show up at 6pm and we will be chronoing and registering players beginning that night. We will more than likely have a fire and some camping good times.

2. We will open the gates for registration at 12. At 3:30 we will meet at the bottom of the hill for the event briefing and safety briefing. Beginning at 4pm goggles are on and the game is live.

3. Due to the change in venue there is a bit of change in the storyline. The major factions will still be slavers and NAC. There will be a barter merchant stall set up on the field which is where objectives and missions can be obtained. Players this year are encouraged to develop their own story and play a character who may or may not have allegiances. The more players for the various factions to recruit the more interesting play becomes .

4. All of the rules of daybreak and stormfront still apply with ammunition etc. Players will be limited to 300 rounds fully loaded of ammunition. Various events will allow players to obtain more ammo but no loose ammo may be brought to the field.

5. We WILL be allowing nerf and boffer style melee weapons for play. All weapons must be approved by staff prior to use on the field so message me if you aren't sure.

6. At 10:30 play will continue through the night however all weapons must drop magazines and clear chambers. Goggles will be allowed off until 8am the next morning. Any player found firing weapons during the goggles off period after the all clear has been sounded will be asked to leave. During this time, there will be several missions to do as well as opportunities to score points toward victory.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:24 AM

Trapper is a Private
Besides the main factions (Slavers, NAC, and Merchants), will the Stovers and the O'rileys also be able to recruit other players? I was just curious because i know that the Stover's player cap is only 15. Additionally, will we be receiving a player packet like we did for daybreak? Thanks, and am really looking forward to this year's installment!
Old 08-25-2013, 10:59 AM
Space Wizard

You will indeed be able to recruit more. The player pack is being finalized today hopefully .
Old 08-26-2013, 04:27 PM

Pitbullet is a Private
Anyone going over from Columbus? My 1997 Suburban has a few problems, and the babe's a guzzler. I'd be willing to pitch in for transportation expenses.

Jonah, I've got a second problem I'm gonna PM you about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Spencer View Post
TLDR: We have no home, but we have booze and guns. And those are the essentials.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Space Wizard

Pit that would be fine in regards to your PM
Old 08-26-2013, 05:17 PM

Pitbullet is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahm740 View Post
Pit that would be fine in regards to your PM
Great, thanks a lot man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Spencer View Post
TLDR: We have no home, but we have booze and guns. And those are the essentials.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:05 PM

Naga is a Private
Send a message via AIM to Naga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbullet View Post
Anyone going over from Columbus? My 1997 Suburban has a few problems, and the babe's a guzzler. I'd be willing to pitch in for transportation expenses.
PM me specifics about your location, and we'll see if we can work something out.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:44 AM

Would there be anyone going from the Cincinnati area? I want to try and preserve my gas...college student life and all that. Or I will be willing to car pool if money for gas is provided

Tags
amazing experience, daybreak, event of epic proportions, nightfall, panda is a sex monster, role play, slavers are punks, stormfront

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: