Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 12-15-2013, 09:38 PM

Jackson083191 is a Private
AK74 and extras for sale (need it gone sale)

Alright, I have a bunch of stuff for sale and need it gone ASAP. Seeing as its time to buy college books I need to liquidate less important things. So, lets get started:

AEG:

I have a G&P AK74 for sale. It runs but seeing as its been sitting for a while it wouldn't hurt to have her looked over before her next big outting. She is wired to deans and has run 7.4v Lipo's for some time now.

AEG Magazines:

I have 10x MAG brand AK74 Mid-Cap magazines. They all work in the aforementioned AK. The magpuls are included (Olive Drab in color) and the magazines are plum colored.

AEG Parts:

I have a pile of random parts. Most of the parts are for V.3 gearboxes (Seeing as I have an AK). I have no idea what the brand of the parts are, just that I have them.

Tac Gear:

I have a bunch of pouches and even a simple chest rig. All are condor in brand except the sling in the upper left corner of the pic. The sling is a VooDoo tactical single point bungee.

Prices:

I really need this stuff gone so I will entertain reasonable offers (no low ball offers) I will sell everything for $400 if someone takes it all at once. Other than that PM and we can negotiate prices. If you have any questions or pic requests PM me and I will see what I can do.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to there level and then beat you with experience." (unknown)

"If you come prepared for a fair fight then you have come unprepared."
(unknown)

"Life is like a hop up unit, it goes up and down but its up to you to adjust it."
(Me, -- Philosophizer)

Tags
ak74, chest rig, condor, g&p, sale

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: