Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Main > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.79 average. Display Modes
  #226  
Old 02-05-2013, 11:16 PM
Jonezy's Avatar
Jonezy Jonezy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Perrysburg, OH
Posts: 761
Blog Entries: 3
Jonezy is a Private
iTrader: (41)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinvyin View Post
I figured you would be the first one to say something Jonezy. I always love your input.

As far as getting a bore up kit, what would you recommend? It's an A&K Masada, firing around 380 FPS.
I would try to find a HurricanE kit like this:



You'll want the flat-faced cylinder head and piston head for a sorbothane pad as opposed to the mushroom-shaped ones that are so common. Good luck finding one - you may have to piece one together. If memory serves, Modify offered a flat-faced aluminum bore-up piston and cylinder head combo a few years ago that might be worth looking into.


Quote:
Originally Posted by slowridn73 View Post
Not knowing what size cylinder you have I can say that an M60 uses a 590mm barrel with the standard type 0 cylinder and has great range and accuracy (keeping in mind that I only ever ran .2g BB's). I dont think it is a "necessary" upgrade depending on the weight of the ammo being used, that being said I had a bore up kit from systema in an old TM M16vn with a 550mm 6.03 barrel and that thing was a laser beam with great distance. If you can afford it do it, the worst that will come of it is you'll have more air than you need (nice pop with every shot), no negative effects as far as performance. Also the o-rings sucked for them back a few years ago (2003 or so) so make sure to check it for fitment and possibly get a better seating one before buttoning everything back up.
Probably not necessary for a support weapon but for the best accuracy out of something like a DMR, you'll want that extra air behind the BB. You probably got away with it in that M60 because of the light BBs A potential drawback to being overvolumed is that the BB will get destabilized after exiting the barrel from the excess fast-moving air blasting against it. Lots of people will tell you that bore-up kits are a joke, a scam, and a waste of money, but only if you're using them improperly and you're not.

If bore-up piston head o-rings aren't sealing as they should, try AS568A-117 Viton o-rings. I use them in my shop for bore-up kits since all the piston head o-rings seem to suck with these kits. AS568A-116 is for regular cylinders.
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 02-06-2013, 12:02 AM
Raziel's Avatar
Raziel Raziel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 153
Raziel is a Private
iTrader: (3)
Would this satisfy that kit?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005D1VMW6/...SIN=B005D1VMW6

These parts are the few parts in my gearbox (also A&K Masada) which have not been upgraded, so they're the next things on my to-do list.
__________________
"They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get away from us now."

-Lt. Gen. Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 02-06-2013, 09:27 AM
Jonezy's Avatar
Jonezy Jonezy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Perrysburg, OH
Posts: 761
Blog Entries: 3
Jonezy is a Private
iTrader: (41)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
Would this satisfy that kit?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005D1VMW6/...SIN=B005D1VMW6

These parts are the few parts in my gearbox (also A&K Masada) which have not been upgraded, so they're the next things on my to-do list.
Provided that the cylinder is not ported in any way, yes, that'll work just fine.
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 02-06-2013, 01:26 PM
T271's Avatar
T271 T271 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Huntsville, OH
Posts: 53
T271 is a Private
iTrader: (0)
So recently me and a few people on my team have been considering buying Soviet kits, even if not for games still rather cool. And noticed a few years ago there was some discussion over ww2 or alternate history games. Anyone know if there will be any games like this in 2013 that a Soviet kit would be useful?
__________________
Commander, Task Force Lambda.

Airsoft music videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/09kesler/videos
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 02-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Raziel's Avatar
Raziel Raziel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 153
Raziel is a Private
iTrader: (3)
Well at OP Artemis in a week and a half a soviet kit would go well on the Russian Border Guard faction.
__________________
"They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get away from us now."

-Lt. Gen. Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller
Reply With Quote
  #231  
Old 02-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Wrath the Furious's Avatar
Wrath the Furious Wrath the Furious is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 415
Wrath the Furious is a Private
iTrader: (4)
Soviet kits would also work for the Operation Nomad series starting in March. In terms of "alternate history games," I recommend you look into some of the events put on by Out of the Box Industries. Some events do not allow full military gear because within the alternate history resources and gear is limited, but I think you could find some use for that stuff.
__________________

Fuhrer King Bradley (Wrath): "It's almost poetic...two nameless men, fighting to the death."
Ain't no rest for the wicked, till we close our eyes for good.
OSU Airsoft / Team T.O.A.S.T.
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 02-08-2013, 06:21 PM
runner3's Avatar
runner3 runner3 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dayton (home) Findlay (School)
Posts: 619
runner3 is a Private
iTrader: (10)
I have a uniform question. A few of us guys are looking to get the navy work uniforms for events. They are a blueish grey digital pattern like Marpat. What team would we be placed on? I am thinking green, but would this be a case where it is simply up to the EO for events.

Runner
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 02-08-2013, 08:34 PM
79stang's Avatar
79stang 79stang is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,208
79stang is a Private
iTrader: (3)
Runner, not sure. It would probably be up to the EO like ACU. I would guess green too, but thats just me.
__________________
You can't make a milsim without breaking a few noobs.

OP Bioshock II, OP Broadsword I,II,& III, OP Paydirt, OP Hot Steel, OP Gambit Package, OP Flashover, OP Hope, OP Intervention, OP Dark Horizon, OP BF9 & X

Team Blizzard

CA M4 CQBR-350FPS
King Arms GBBR-370FPS
Bravo PDW-380FPS
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 02-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Mothman's Avatar
Mothman Mothman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 279
Blog Entries: 1
Mothman is a Private
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
So recently me and a few people on my team have been considering buying Soviet kits, even if not for games still rather cool. And noticed a few years ago there was some discussion over ww2 or alternate history games. Anyone know if there will be any games like this in 2013 that a Soviet kit would be useful?
Stay Tuned.
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 02-09-2013, 02:43 PM
mac50's Avatar
mac50 mac50 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,244
mac50 is a Private
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by runner3 View Post
I have a uniform question. A few of us guys are looking to get the navy work uniforms for events. They are a blueish grey digital pattern like Marpat. What team would we be placed on? I am thinking green, but would this be a case where it is simply up to the EO for events.

Runner
AFAIK, NWU's have not been released to the civillian market, nor has a public version been produced. BTW NWU's also come in green and tan ( type 2 and 3 respectively) Unless you can get either Resevists or Active Duty to buy some for you, you're out of luck
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 02-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Loki's Avatar
Loki Loki is offline
Ban Hammer (Retired)
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 1,279
Blog Entries: 5
Loki is a SpecialistLoki is a SpecialistLoki is a Specialist
iTrader: (21)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac50 View Post
AFAIK, NWU's have not been released to the civillian market, nor has a public version been produced. BTW NWU's also come in green and tan ( type 2 and 3 respectively) Unless you can get either Resevists or Active Duty to buy some for you, you're out of luck
If you google "digital urban" you'll find quite a bit of stuff that's remarkably similar to the NWU. The primary difference is the Urban Digital pattern is more black than blue, but an untrained observer wont be able to tell the difference from a distance.
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 02-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Vinvyin's Avatar
Vinvyin Vinvyin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Newark
Posts: 1,027
Blog Entries: 2
Vinvyin is a Private
iTrader: (35)
And here we go again. Anyone help me to identify this barrel?




I think this is it but I can't really tell for sure.
http://www.evike.com/product_info.ph...ducts_id=27084
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 02-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Jonezy's Avatar
Jonezy Jonezy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Perrysburg, OH
Posts: 761
Blog Entries: 3
Jonezy is a Private
iTrader: (41)
That looks like a Bravo/Lonex barrel. It could also be a PDI Raven barrel but it should be marked as such if it were.
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 02-13-2013, 09:00 PM
JMDECC JMDECC is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest OH
Posts: 146
JMDECC is a Private
iTrader: (0)
I have a question which I haven't really been able to find a solid answer on. I purchased a Classic Army M15A4 about a month and a half ago so I could start playing airsoft. Before going ahead and buying it I checked around on a few websites to read up on it, and with each the FPS was listed anywhere from 350 to 390 FPS with .2g's. That was cool with me.

However....when I went to my first game at Fallen Warriors a month back, I went to chrono, and the gun shot at about 430 FPS (+/- 3 or 4) each shot I took. Since I was shooting that hot I was unable to participate in any fighting in the villages, and could only shoot semi-auto throughout the day. I didn't mind shooting semi, but not being able to fight in the villages was sort of a bummer. For your typical rifle 430 seems really excessive to me anyways.

That makes me wonder, why was the FPS of the gun so much higher than advertised on each of the websites I looked at? Does cold weather affect AEG's FPS wise some way? Or is the FPS typically high on new guns until they get broken in? I'm just stumped really and I'm trying to decide how to proceed. If the gun is indeed sitting around 430 FPS, should I try and downgrade the spring? Would a tighter barrel decrease FPS in any way?

Any help would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 02-13-2013, 09:43 PM
Vinvyin's Avatar
Vinvyin Vinvyin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Newark
Posts: 1,027
Blog Entries: 2
Vinvyin is a Private
iTrader: (35)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
That looks like a Bravo/Lonex barrel. It could also be a PDI Raven barrel but it should be marked as such if it were.
Thanks man. No markings on any of it.

Someone else said it may be a KM Head barrel. If it is, I may have just bought a $60+ barrel for $20.
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...roducts_id=161
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Last edited by Vinvyin; 02-13-2013 at 09:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #241  
Old 02-13-2013, 09:46 PM
Bushmaster16's Avatar
Bushmaster16 Bushmaster16 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio
Posts: 374
Bushmaster16 is a Private
iTrader: (6)
JMDECC Now, I'm no expert on things like this, but to give you an answer about downgrading the spring, I'd say do that. A tighter bore barrel will actually increase FPS, in most cases. The increase is very little though.

First, before you downgrade the spring, you will need to find out what your stock spring tension is, then determine what the weaker spring's tension will need to be.

As for the cold effecting the FPS, I have no idea. With the retail FPS advertisements, It's iffy. I hope this helped, and that someone else can back this info up. I say this because I haven't made any posts like this. Good Luck!
__________________
Op Hope, Op Intervention, Op Explosive Sunset,
Op Nomad, Op Brains III, Op Twisted Gates, Op Cottonmouth, Op Crucible IV, Op Geronimo, Op Irene XIV, Op Stonebreaker 3
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 02-13-2013, 09:58 PM
Texx's Avatar
Texx Texx is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Wild West
Posts: 4,115
Blog Entries: 2
Texx is a SpecialistTexx is a SpecialistTexx is a Specialist
Send a message via AIM to Texx Send a message via Yahoo to Texx
iTrader: (21)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinvyin View Post
And here we go again. Anyone help me to identify this barrel?




I think this is it but I can't really tell for sure.
http://www.evike.com/product_info.ph...ducts_id=27084

I have a barrel similar to that, did it come in a triangular tube?
__________________
...The universe is a big place. We can't be alone on this tiny blue planet - its own solar system surrounded by billions of solar systems, in a galaxy surrounded by a billion galaxies, infinite combinations of matter and energy with infinite possibilities, and they picked Ben Affleck to play Batman...
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 02-13-2013, 10:07 PM
Vinvyin's Avatar
Vinvyin Vinvyin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Newark
Posts: 1,027
Blog Entries: 2
Vinvyin is a Private
iTrader: (35)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texx View Post
I have a barrel similar to that, did it come in a triangular tube?
I bought it used. The guy just pulled it out of his AUG that he got in a trade.

The only other barrel I saw that looked like this are Teflon coated barrels.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 02-13-2013, 10:30 PM
JMDECC JMDECC is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest OH
Posts: 146
JMDECC is a Private
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushmaster16 View Post
JMDECC Now, I'm no expert on things like this, but to give you an answer about downgrading the spring, I'd say do that. A tighter bore barrel will actually increase FPS, in most cases. The increase is very little though.

First, before you downgrade the spring, you will need to find out what your stock spring tension is, then determine what the weaker spring's tension will need to be.

As for the cold effecting the FPS, I have no idea. With the retail FPS advertisements, It's iffy. I hope this helped, and that someone else can back this info up. I say this because I haven't made any posts like this. Good Luck!
Thanks man. From what I researched before posting it seemed like downgrading the spring was the most common choice when it came to changing FPS. I guess my new question now is: how do I go about determining what the springs current tension is? Googling has not yielded any helpful results as of yet.
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 02-14-2013, 12:59 AM
Spectre's Avatar
Spectre Spectre is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: A land of superior apathy, also known as Cincinnati
Posts: 1,440
Blog Entries: 1
Spectre is a Private First Class
iTrader: (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMDECC View Post
Thanks man. From what I researched before posting it seemed like downgrading the spring was the most common choice when it came to changing FPS. I guess my new question now is: how do I go about determining what the springs current tension is? Googling has not yielded any helpful results as of yet.
Scientifically...A force gauge. But most smith's usually can make a rough guess from just messing with it. On top of that, its hard to say what spring rating by which manufacturer will put you in the desired FPS range. With guns that have good to excellent compression I normally direct people towards an SHS or equivalent "M110" spring since they typically are under 400FPS in *MOST* guns. I say most because in some select AEGs (like CYMA AK's for instance) an SHS M110 can give you FPS over 400. Additionally, there is a difference between an SHS M110, a Madbull M110, a Hurricane M110, a Systema M110, Guarder, etc etc. Doing some reading might better educate you on what you want to go with. I typically just use SHS however for springs.
__________________
Smile Back
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 02-15-2013, 10:43 PM
Bushmaster16's Avatar
Bushmaster16 Bushmaster16 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio
Posts: 374
Bushmaster16 is a Private
iTrader: (6)
Okay, I have a few newbish questions that I want to ask. No I am not new to airsoft, just new to the next level of airsoft; working with internals, lipo's, and more. My questions:
1. What is the main purpose of a MOSFET?
2. What is the main difference between charging my NiMH battery at 1.0 amp rather than 3.0? Pretty much: what is amperage and what does it do?

Thank you for reading-Walrus
__________________
Op Hope, Op Intervention, Op Explosive Sunset,
Op Nomad, Op Brains III, Op Twisted Gates, Op Cottonmouth, Op Crucible IV, Op Geronimo, Op Irene XIV, Op Stonebreaker 3
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 02-16-2013, 12:29 AM
Loki's Avatar
Loki Loki is offline
Ban Hammer (Retired)
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 1,279
Blog Entries: 5
Loki is a SpecialistLoki is a SpecialistLoki is a Specialist
iTrader: (21)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushmaster16 View Post
Okay, I have a few newbish questions that I want to ask. No I am not new to airsoft, just new to the next level of airsoft; working with internals, lipo's, and more. My questions:
1. What is the main purpose of a MOSFET?
2. What is the main difference between charging my NiMH battery at 1.0 amp rather than 3.0? Pretty much: what is amperage and what does it do?

Thank you for reading-Walrus
Traditional AEGs use simple contact switches to complete the circuit and cause the motor to turn, thereby turning the gears and compressing the piston on the spring. The problem with the contact switches is that they arc minute amounts every time the gun fired, and the switch slowly gets destroyed. Mosfets function on a different, more productive principle. They can measure how much voltage or amperage is allowed to the motor, which also potentially enables your AEG to have a burst function.

As for the 1A vs. 3A question: mAH in an airsoft battery (or any battery, really) measures the amount of charge that particular battery can hold. A 1700mah battery holds half as much as a 3400mah battery. 1amp is 1000mah. Charging at a higher amperage charges the batteries quicker, but also decreases the life of the battery. The old rule was that you were never supposed to charge a NiCad/NiMah battery at more than double it's mah capacity. Therefore you wouldn't charge a 1700mah (1.7ah) battery at greater than 3.4a. Charging batteries too quickly can cause the individual cells in the pack to rupture, and would destroy the pack.

A lot of the newer batteries are LiPo and Li-Ion, and overcharging or undercharging them can have extremely bad consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CORysPF3rmk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixIOEPnsgbI

This one is Li-Ion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5f0VCoFuFM

Last edited by Loki; 02-16-2013 at 12:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 02-16-2013, 12:35 AM
Loki's Avatar
Loki Loki is offline
Ban Hammer (Retired)
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 1,279
Blog Entries: 5
Loki is a SpecialistLoki is a SpecialistLoki is a Specialist
iTrader: (21)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinvyin View Post
And here we go again. Anyone help me to identify this barrel?




I think this is it but I can't really tell for sure.
http://www.evike.com/product_info.ph...ducts_id=27084
I'm pretty sure this barrel is by a company called "KN". They were literally the first company that made tightbores (at least as far as Americans are concerned). I've not seen the barrel bands cut into the barrels on anything since a KN barrel I once owned.
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 02-16-2013, 07:41 AM
Bushmaster16's Avatar
Bushmaster16 Bushmaster16 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio
Posts: 374
Bushmaster16 is a Private
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post
Traditional AEGs use simple contact switches to complete the circuit and cause the motor to turn, thereby turning the gears and compressing the piston on the spring. The problem with the contact switches is that they arc minute amounts every time the gun fired, and the switch slowly gets destroyed. Mosfets function on a different, more productive principle. They can measure how much voltage or amperage is allowed to the motor, which also potentially enables your AEG to have a burst function.

As for the 1A vs. 3A question: mAH in an airsoft battery (or any battery, really) measures the amount of charge that particular battery can hold. A 1700mah battery holds half as much as a 3400mah battery. 1amp is 1000mah. Charging at a higher amperage charges the batteries quicker, but also decreases the life of the battery. The old rule was that you were never supposed to charge a NiCad/NiMah battery at more than double it's mah capacity. Therefore you wouldn't charge a 1700mah (1.7ah) battery at greater than 3.4a. Charging batteries too quickly can cause the individual cells in the pack to rupture, and would destroy the pack.

A lot of the newer batteries are LiPo and Li-Ion, and overcharging or undercharging them can have extremely bad consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CORysPF3rmk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixIOEPnsgbI

This one is Li-Ion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5f0VCoFuFM
Thanks very much, this really helped.
__________________
Op Hope, Op Intervention, Op Explosive Sunset,
Op Nomad, Op Brains III, Op Twisted Gates, Op Cottonmouth, Op Crucible IV, Op Geronimo, Op Irene XIV, Op Stonebreaker 3
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 02-19-2013, 01:49 AM
Styles Styles is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 59
Styles is a Private
iTrader: (0)
Quick question for you guys, just to see what you guys think. I'm starting a team with some friends, we plan on tending a decent amount of events but overall a very "noob" team at the moment.

I'm deciding between two names. LMV: La Morte Viene (Death is Coming) or BOMB (Band of Maniacal Brothers). Both are names I've used in online games and I'm still thinking about which one to use. Basically if you guys had to use one of those two which would you pick?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello Airsoft Ohio Hotrod Introductions 1 05-06-2009 11:53 AM
Airsoft Ohio 2007 Shoulder Patch Design Contest!! Darkstar General Discussion 0 10-27-2006 08:01 PM
N00bs: Thread Ver. 3.0 Darkstar General Discussion 8 07-23-2006 08:00 PM
What is Airsoft?? Sidd General Discussion 13 07-22-2006 01:37 PM
Airsoft Ohio, the video theblackfox General Discussion 5 09-15-2005 09:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 PM.


Airsoft Guns, Tactical Gear, Military Gear, Ohio Airsoft Retailer

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2005 - 2009 Airsoft Ohio