Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2013, 02:40 AM

dudejrod is a Private
Send a message via AIM to dudejrod Send a message via Skype™ to dudejrod
Cool Lorain/Amherst airsoft team?

hey all, looking to start a team possibly; I've got a few dedicated guys looking to get something going with more heads every week.

right now we play every Thursday and Saturday during the evening until around 2 a.m. Not many people from the Lorain/Amherst area on this as far as I can tell. I've contacted a few teams within 90 minutes from our location, but I haven't had much success in that department.

If you are around (40 minutes or less) or in the Lorain/Amherst area, now's the time to sound off! let's get a strong team together, and get NEO some airsoft love!

you can also PM me if you'd like!

thanks!
"Sooner or later we all must die; Warriors choose to do so on their feet, standing between their enemies and those they hold dear with a weapon in their hands. Cowards choose to do so on their bellies unarmed...Lead Me, Follow Me, Or Get Out Of My Way."

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: