Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 03-13-2013, 09:46 PM

Regan is a Private
Thumbs up P90 mags and pouches

Hey Airsoft Ohio!

Here is what I am after today! I am looking for P90 mid-cap magazines and OD or Tan p90/UMP pouches.

The P90 magazines must be in good condition and feed exceptionally, MAG brand and King Arms are what I am mostly after, however I will entertain any other brand. I want >90 round mags.

The pouches must be Molle interface and in either OD or Tan color. I do not care what brand the pouches are, and I do not want Pantech or any other expensive brand unless you are giving me an amazing price. Condor will work just fine for me

I will determine the price I pay, if I don't like your price I will find another seller.

I will pay via PayPal or FTF
I will NOT pay for someone to ship to me who does not have at least 1 itrader rating from a reputable AO member, that I know.
I will pay PayPal and the 2% fee for business transaction. I will not "gift" unless I know you personally, or know where to find you...

I require a picture of the product before I send payment, pictures can be sent via txt or email given to the seller through PM conversations.

SEND IT TO ME!

Regan
Old 03-19-2013, 11:52 AM

Regan is a Private
Bumpity bump!!! Hopefully this post works with the recent changes :P

Tags
cash, gear, magazines, p90, pouches

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: