Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 02-03-2014, 09:46 PM

OhioAirsoftJunkie is a Private
Well mp5K

Well I finally did it! about 2 years ago when i just got guns to shoot in my back yard, I saw a well g55 at a flea market and loved it! The guy let me try it out and I just though it was the coolest thing. Now fast forward to now, and I located a new one for a reasonable price with a spare mag! Im so excited. Ive ordered it. Are there any owners that can give me tips on caring for it? I am prepared for gas leaks as I just repaired 2 leaky mags and I feel confident I can fix this ones mags if they leak. Any tips or such?
Thanks in advance!
Old 02-04-2014, 08:38 AM

Hoss is a Private
I bought one of these when I first started playing airsoft. I still have it somewhere. They are fun to mess around with, I never fielded it though. The mag that comes with the gun started leaking very quickly for me. I never even order more mags for it.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:06 AM

Drone is a Private
WELL Guns.....Ick....
Old 02-04-2014, 03:30 PM

now I know well doesn't make the best guns ever but a well mp7 was my first AEG and it survived for so long.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:39 PM

Hoss is a Private
Your post actually made me go out into my garage and find my old Well mp5k. I cleaned it up a bit and I might order a mag to see if it still shoots lol.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:04 PM

Sweet! Post a video if it isn't FUBAR. If my mags leak I might post a video detailing the fixing process. If the mags didn't leak, the gun itself is decent ABS and metal. With a little work this gun might turn out perfect. I've also heard that the extended mags blow apart with extreme force. Has anyone had any experience with exploding mags?

Last edited by OhioAirsoftJunkie; 02-05-2014 at 12:07 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:23 PM

Hoss is a Private
I highly doubt the mags blow apart with extreme force. I have not heard that until now, I have seen many reviews on different mp5 GBB mags and none of them describe that. If this did happen, I would think the company would have fixed the problem very quickly lol.

As for the video, I'm gonna go over it internally tonight and make sure everything is alright. Then I might do a video of it and post it on here.
Old 02-06-2014, 03:15 PM

The whole thing with the mags blowing apart is because they are literally just the short mags with an extension put on. the extension is held on with 2 pins and so it is *slightly* possible that the pins could break and the bottom half turns into a functioning rocket. I am so excited for it to arrive. I know I'm going to do a video. I'm thinking of going for an hfc t77 next. As discussed in my previous threads I'm a cqb kinda guy, and so I want to have a couple smgs I can carry as sidearms as well as have fun with.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:34 PM

Well it's here I, like the over excited person I am, almost ripped the box apart. The gun itself is great. I then crossed my fingers and filled the mag... No leaks! And it holds enough gas for two mags! I then proceeded to the spare. Filled her up, and bam only a very slight leak! I was impressed! The leak is from an easily accessible spot and will be an easy fix. So glad I got it! Video to come!

Tags
gbbr, insane rof, mp5k, stop

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: