Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2014, 01:14 PM

LastPatton is a Private
1911s, Glock 27, and M9

Rules:
The best way to contact me is by email (thelastpaton@gmail.com) or call/txt (937-307-2626). I do not check AO daily so PMs are a last resort. I have been a member of AO for a long time and have nothing but positive iTrader ratings. I don't rip people off so don't try to rip me off. I STRONGLY prefer FTF transactions with CASH in the Dayton area. I will ship to you if you are buying multiple items though but the buyer pays half the shipping cost. I can use Paypal for shipped items.

History:
I don't play as much as used to so I have excess gear, parts, and guns that I am willing to part with. If you are interested in more than one item I will make you a good deal. The more items you buy, the more the price goes down. Like I said, I just don't have room or the need for these anymore.

Items For Sale:

WETech Black 1911 Gbb Pistol with 1x single stack non-leaky mag - SOLD

This pistol is in excellent condition, never used in a game, only had 2 mags shot through it for testing.

SOCOM Gear Tan 1911 Gbb Pistol with 1x single stack non-leaky mag - SOLD

This pistol has some normal wear and tear on it but works flawlessly. The grips have been painted dark brown to give it a beautiful and clean appearance.

WETech Glock 27 Gbb pistol with 1x double stack non-leaky mag - SOLD

This pistol is in excellent condition and has seen hardly any use. It has had maybe 3 or 4 mags shot through it. I just don't have a need for it anymore. Includes a SERPA holster with paddle and belt attachments. Really nice gun, you will like it when you see it in person.

WETech M9 Gbb pistol with 1x double stack non-leaky mag - SOLD

This pistol is in good condition with some slight wear and tear. This M9 shoots very fast and accurate. It also comes with a Blackhawk OD green leg holster. The holster is a little dirty but very sturdy and functions as necessary, no holes or rips.

** If you purchase any of these pistols FTF, I will include the 2x cans of green gas.

Last edited by LastPatton; 02-25-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Tags
1911, glock 27, wetech

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: