Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 07-24-2007, 07:25 PM
Baron VonYolo

Blade is a CorporalBlade is a CorporalBlade is a Corporal
Send a message via AIM to Blade Send a message via Skype™ to Blade
LOL, my panties are all wet but for another reason
As Iron Maiden said, just relax guys, the key is only to adapt and overcome. Blind Fury 4 is still schedule at the same date and the same place...for all other events, we will take them one day at a time.

To get back on subject now, This event was good for all of us (on the learning side of course)

Awesome videos;
http://www.youtube.com/teamstrikersairsoft
Old 07-24-2007, 08:04 PM

Vitamin is a Private
kind of off subject, but, what is the size of the field that was used in Al Najaf? I ask only because my wife and I are looking at buying 18 acres in Zanesville and just wanted to compare.

I had fun at Al Najaf and cann't wait for Blind Fury 4! I was on the US side and thought that once the game started over and we only had like 20 people left, things really got fun! I do want to say that whoever the the medics were for the Rangers, you two are HIGHSPEED!! those two were running everywere! made me fill like I wasn't doing enough.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:27 PM
Baron VonYolo

Blade is a CorporalBlade is a CorporalBlade is a Corporal
Send a message via AIM to Blade Send a message via Skype™ to Blade
Vitamin, the event offially used 50% of the whole field. Technically, we used less than 25% as most of the action stayed at the bottom of the hill. If you got stuck between the village and your respawn, you pretty much saw nothing.....

FYI, the whole field is 250 acres.

Awesome videos;
http://www.youtube.com/teamstrikersairsoft
Old 07-24-2007, 11:38 PM

Iron Maiden is a Private First Class
Send a message via AIM to Iron Maiden Send a message via Yahoo to Iron Maiden
Blade honey are you in need of incontinence products again?

A strong man stands up for himself...but a stronger man stands up for others
Old 07-25-2007, 12:41 AM
Masakatsu Agatsu

India is a Private First ClassIndia is a Private First Class

There's no shame in it man.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:51 AM
Weekly Quiz Runner-up 2K7

Devildog is a Private
Everyone please stop for a second. I cannot read any more. How the heck did this thread get so off topic? I pretty much thought this was a thread to thank the 91st for hosting the event. It went from that to people spawn camping, rules were not explained, cheaters, not calling hits, how to make a game better, land owner is POed, land owner should get over it, we should get over it, the sky is falling...... I think you catch my drift. I have never seen such an display of multiple thread jacking in my life! I am not here to make waves or enemies but why was this thread not locked 4 pages ago?

As I had previously mentioned, I am new to the world of Airsoft and this was my first event. I had a blast at Al-Najaf. It was a great release for me from alot of stress. I was able to reminiss about my good old Marine Corps days; and most important, I had a chance to meet alot of great people and make new friends. You know after reading the last 8 pages of threads, I still haven't changed my mind. I had a great time. Isn't that what it is all about? I just think it a shame so many people did not.

What would a person who was interested in getting into airsoft think if they read this thread?

After reading all these posts I do see everyone here has a common denominator. The love for airsoft. But gosh, what the heck are the guys in 91st thinking right now? Those guys obviously put alot of time in effort into an event so WE could come out and have a good time. How were their efforts recieved? Just read the previous eight pages. Hell these guys are probably walking around with pucker factor 10 after all the negative from this thread. This thread has so much negative energy I bet if you harnessed it , you could power Richard Simmons hot tub for a month with enough left over for a smoothy maker!

Well, if I am not banned by now, I want to say I am not trying to flame moderators or leaders or anything of that nature. Just trying to give my two cents in.

In conlusion, I again want to again thank the 91st for taking alot of time and effort to host this event. Thanks to the guys who posted the great pics. The guys at the office loved them. Thanks again to the Strikers for helping me get my feet wet. And thank all of you for welcoming me into the world of Airsoft. I cannot wait to get out there again! See you on the battlefield.

Rock On!

DD

Last edited by Devildog; 07-25-2007 at 11:28 AM.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:34 AM
Masakatsu Agatsu

India is a Private First ClassIndia is a Private First Class
Other than the bladder problems, I don't really see how it's off-topic. Oh it went on a tangent, sure, but one that was directly related to the topic.

But yeah okay, I'll shut up and let it get back on topic.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:16 AM
Weekly Quiz Runner-up 2K7

Devildog is a Private
Banker, I am sorry my post was in no way a finger point at you bro. It was a generalized statement to all. Actually I think you should be commended on lightening up the topic with some comedy relief!

Old 07-25-2007, 11:46 AM

Spades is a Private First Class
Send a message via AIM to Spades
actually we are taking all this info, and we are using it to fuel our next events. we have two events ready, and are talking about REhosting this one as well. and this time, with all the info we got here, and everything we learned, they will be much better. but thank you devildog for thinking of us, i know i appreciate it!

The original, Spades...
Old 07-26-2007, 09:28 AM

BLACK SE7EN is a Private First Class
Why not fence the road in between the two gates, put a gate in the new run of fence for the animals. This way no matter what is going on there it can be secured so the animals are safe and people can come and go from the parking area.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:36 AM

TearGas is a Recruit Private
Send a message via Yahoo to TearGas
[QUOTE=BLACK SE7EN;133937]I don't think anyone has touched on this so i will. All threw here is "if they don't call it just keep shooting". Ok, we know that. That was even part of blades safty breiffing. But what i had to deal with is hitting a player and they ran away, ran out of my range, ran back to more of there players. You can't just shoot untill they call out if they run away. Deal with that all day and see where your stress level go's.

I'm sorry I havent had the problem of other other players runing away while being shot, we have never seen that in wichita area. maybe its just too hot and humid here to think of that..especially when its 115 on the field. different problems arise in different areas i guess. We have a huge problem with certain teams trying to sneak in those metal bbs, especially the wolfpack, to just be plain mean. I really enjoyed playing with all of you guys, especially with how friendly everyone was. Thank you all for the great time, especially those that put it on. I dont know when i'll be back up that way, but i hope that i can catch another game with you guys.

OH... who was it that needed AUG mids or lows, Ill give them 2 or 3 if they pay the shipping, I have absolutely no use for them. just PM me.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: