Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 11-24-2012, 02:26 PM

Field Hotshot is a Private
ALL My Airsoft Stuff [CA, Black Hawk, Pantac, TM, +More] [NEW PRICES]

[CENTER]*THIS THREAD IS VERY PICTURE AND WORD HEAVY. IT IS THIS WAY, BECAUSE I AM DEDICATED TO SELLING SOME OF THE BEST ITEMS, GEAR, AND PROVIDING THE BEST SERVICE I CAN AS A SELLER. YOU'LL FIND I HAVE STORIES, I HAVE DETAILS, AND I HAVE POLICIES. THEY ARE ALL ESSENTIAL TO BOTH THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THIS WTS THREAD, AS WELL AS IN PERSONALIZING MYSELF AND MY ITEMS TO ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS*

Hello AO members, welcome to my "Goodbye Airsoft Sale Thread". This thread is to sell ALL my airsoft stuff. I have almost anything you could ask for if you're after something different or in general to improve your loadout.

Let me start by introducing myself to those that may not know me. I'm Justin, I am an 18 year old college student from central Ohio. Columbus area. Late 2008 was the beginning of my airsoft interest which peaked in 2009 when I joined the AO forums. Currently I'm an old member of the forums. Played a lot in 2009 and 2010 before my interest slowed in 2011. I played mainly at Springfield, but attended events at Red Dragon, Valley Creek, Roseville Prison, and Chillicothe. My participation in Airsoft has been dying out. I don't see myself playing anytime onward as college is a big part in my life, and my interest peaks within my car project as well as real handguns/rifles. I own a 2008 Mustang GT which is what sucks a good portion of my money like Airsoft had. You could say it replaced my "money pit" that airsoft used to be to me. I also love real steel guns and handguns. I have an AR15, M1A, and Beretta 92 as well as itching soon for a .45 ACP handgun. In conclusion I am selling all my airsoft stuff, provided that I can get fair prices for my stuff... All of this stuff holds a spot in my heart. It was hard to decide to sell the things I have. I was attached far too long and have come to the realization it has to go. It takes space in my basement closet (Don't worry its finished and everything I have is stored in a great environment) and needs to get off my hands. I'd rather see my stuff be used by people who share and partake in the hobby that is MilSim airsoft. It'd be better for my stuff to be put to good use than to just sit around. Especially considering the type of brands I have for sale here. Classic Army, Tokyo Marui, King Arms, Black Hawk, Pantac, Tru-Spec, LA Police Gear, etc. Everything for sale is either meant for MilSim airsoft or for real warfare. Brands such as Tru-Spec, Blackhawk, and Leapers used in actual military cases. Some things I used for my Airsoft hobby are surplus/military gear. In other words, even if you aren't planning to play MilSim airsoft, some of the things available can be used for both real and airsoft rifles, and good for other things.

This is what my entire tan team loadout with my CA53 or PMC looked like. Just about ALL of this is for sale. In other words, this is what you could like. In 2009-2011 I was notorious for the "Infidel" style look as I rocked a shemagh and ESS combo for a long time. Only late did I start a helmet and balaclava/shemagh look.

My Oldest/Notorious look:

My helmet based loadout (right):

Most recent loadout look:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was well taken after, and I loved everything I had or sold it immediately and got the next best thing. Everything is top quality, so I expect fair offers. Mostly a 30%-50% price drop is what I would expect. Especially at the condition and care put into the hobby and items I have up.

IT IS SPRING AGAIN! Buy my stuff for the new aursoft season. It is cheaper than buying some of this stuff online even in some cases where the condition is NEW. I have some never used or barely used items, and EVERYTHING is in good to excellent condition. Buy yourself or a loved one something nice for the upcoming holidays! :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***PLEASE READ THIS NEXT SECTION BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM ME. YOU NEED TO HAVE READ AND ACCEPT ALL POLICY, PAYMENT, AND SHIPPING STATEMENTS PRIOR TO PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM ME***

Payment:
If you plan to buy or meet face-to-face (FTF), then I will take cash only. If you plan to have your items shipped I will only take payment via PayPal. PM me for my Paypal info. Send all payments as "Goods" so that you may get tracking info if I am given the number. *You, the buyer, must accept and be made aware that YOU are required to pay for BOTH the 3% PayPal fee and for the shipping costs of the items bought.* This ONLY pertains to items bought via paypal and being shipped. You (obviously) have no shipping or paypal fees, if you are purchasing the items FTF, for cash.

Shipping:
I am a very fast shipper! You pay, I'll ship that day or day after (depending on when you pay). I ship all orders via USPS Priority flat rate mail. Shipping costs can be done with the knowledge of your ZIP code. I can give you a quote as soon as i know of your destination ZIP code. Prices reflect the size of what you're buying.

USPS Priority cost (~Estimated):
Small Items/Accessories - $5.35
Medium Items/Multiple small items - $11.35
Large Items - $15.45
Extra Large Items (Guns) - $20+

Estimated Days:
*This is based on "First Class" which is not Priority. They say Priority Flat Rate is faster and guaranteed by 2-3 days time. First class is mail/envelopes, but this is the closest representation to how long it'd take for the items to get to you. I ship from area code 430. I can safely say that if you're from anywhere in Ohio, you'll most likely get it the next day.

I'd highly appreciate a review on my iTrader after a sale. I always return the favor as the Seller by forming a review as well. Even if it isn't exactly positive (Which I try for it to be), I want all iTrader feedback so that I can improve the way I work as a seller. I have a lot to sell, so I know I'll be one for a while. iTrader ratings help others feel safe in their buyers/sellers. Therefore, if you buy something from me I'd HIGHLY appreciate the feedback. It helps me significantly both to get better and look more reliable. I hope my services in communication, shipping, and item description meet the expectations of both yours and mine. Trust me, as a seller, I'd like the buyer to walk away with a smile and what they intended to buy.

Disclaimers:
It has been a while since the guns have been used and batteries recharged. They were stored correctly, but there may be slight number changes in FPS ratings on the guns from what I’ve stated due to small factors like that of spring wear or something similar of the sort. Also, the pictures provided are fairly old. Some small things like scratches on guns may not be pictured well above. Base what I have for sale on how I described the quality in the "Condition" portion of the gun descriptions. All guns are either "Great" or "Excellent" in condition. Nothing is in poor or bad condition.

Disputes:
Disputes via PayPal are considered by PayPal themselves. I, the seller, take and save ALL pictures of the transactions between you and myself over paypal. I take photos of the payment confirmations, shipping confirmations, and other proof that I've done my part. Trying to buy items via paypal and then disputing to get your money back will not work and is ILLEGAL. It is for this reason that I take and save these screenshots. I DO NOT screen capture PMs as they are left confidential, but will provide a mod or admin picture proof of a transaction conversation if it ever comes down to it.

Policies:
Once items are shipped, the items are out of my control in terms of any possible shipping related problems. I ship items safely and the best I can to insure that they get to you in the same condition as they were in my hands. Box damage, fragile items, or lost items as a result from shipping, are not my responsibility or problem. Once the items are shipped and leave my hands, it is no longer my issue. If an item is lost or damaged during shipping, it is up to you (and you only) to take the issue up with USPS. My job is to describe the product, accept payment, and to send the items in the safest way I can. Anything that may happen afterwards is not within my control or my responsibility. I will keep shipping/tracking info and provide it to whoever (of power) needs proof the items were shipped. You as the buyer are aware and agree (prior to purchase) that you understand my policies as well as understand that all items once shipped are no longer under my control. You must also understand and be made aware that I will not refund on behalf of any mistakes made by USPS and their shipping services as I am separate of anything and all they do. Lastly, all items bought are FINAL. You must also accept that all purchases made are final and once the money/item transaction is complete, that the overall sale is done. Thank you.

EXTRA NOTES/COMMENTS YOU SHOULD READ:
-PM me with offers if you don’t want to post them in thread. Worst I’ll say is no and provide a possible counter offer.
-If you need more pictures, or pictures of certain parts of an item that may not have been taken, just ask an dI will be more than happy to take more for you.
-I am located in the Westerville/Gahanna/New Albany suburbs of Columbus, and can meet at neutral locations if you’d like to check out the stuff in person, BUT I WILL ONLY BE WILLING TO DRIVE OUT AND MEET YOU, IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED AND NEED TO SEE THE ITEMS IN PERSON. I figure the only things possibly needed being seen in person are the guns themselves. I will not drive out to meet you for a vest pouch… you get the point. Simply put, just please DO NOT waste my time.
-I will be able to meet starting December 10th through January 13th.
-All items prior to shipping are tested to assure everything is in working condition. I won't sell you items that won't work. Therefore I can feel safe knowing that shipping the items to you, they are good and work fine when they'll reach your hands. This is also a safety measure to make me feel better. If you PM saying an item doesn't work, I'll have already tested it or have let you known/refunded you if it didn't work in testing. If you try to pull the "It doesn't work, I want my money back" trick, when in fact it does work, I'll know you're lying. I hate to sound skeptical or harsh in my manners, but I do all these things to make myself, and the buyers I work with, feel both good and safe. I want my buyers to feel good about the purchases and transactions from when they're interested, to when the items are in their hands.
-If you want to shoot the guns before buying, that is fine. I can charge their batteries and let you at a location, but the location would have to be like a park or woods in a remote area and I will ONLY do so if you are ABSOLUTELY interested in them. In other words... I'll do it IF, you need to see them shoot before you buy them. I understand the cause for wanting to them work before buying them. Like test driving a car you plan to buy. I DO NOT want to meet you, let you shoot them and then get a response like: "Okay, well I'll maybe contact you in a week when I get the money." In other words again. Do not waste my time. Again, thank you.
-Don't be deterred by the "finished" cost of the guns. I (unfortunately) can't charge someone a whole lot for modifications done or the cost for installation. Like a car, modify it and trade it in, the parts don't "up" the value a whole lot. I understand this. Make an offer, who knows, maybe I'll accept it or something close. I believe the only gun that would have some "part" cost in the reflection of my prices would be TM M14 and CA53 because the changes are drastic. You get the point. My guns are some of the best out there (maybe it is because their mine) but my team and fellow airsofters loved them, so I guarantee you would too. Any of them could be your next "workhorse".
-All of my AEGs for sale take up a different role. There is a gun available for literally ANY role you can think of. Sniper/DMR? M14. CQB/Submachine? CA53 Grenadier/All purpose? M15A4. Support? M249 SAW. They are also all ready for combat from the bat. The only possible thing that'd be needed down the road would be a new spring, due to possible wear, however I stored all guns after shooting "semi" auto to make sure the spring is as decompressed as possible. Otherwise all my AEGs should be around the 400 fps mark, the standard 'max' for events. No need to buy a new gun and play with the FPS. All the parts installed were the best at the time (and probably still are the best) too. Systema, Prometheus, Classic Army, etc. All parts were installed professionally, tested thoroughly, and "tweaked" by the guys at AirsoftSmith LLC. The build and parts of all the guns/rifles are of high quality and were done right.

Now, let's move onto the sale portion of the thread itself. The major stuff I have is as follows:

The closet full of things to sell:

Propper Camo: Multicam fielded a good bit, faded some but good condition, and woodland never fielded.
Two Helmets: Multicam fielded even less than vest and camo. Woodland never fielded. Woodland helmet NEW, Multicam with puffball addition to chin strap.
*More pictures can be found in the thread comments.*

New: Each were ~$40-45
Asking: $20 each

Two Pantac Vests: Multicam PC and Olive Drab PC. Olive Drab never fielded. Multicam many times but in great condition.

New: $130 vest, $110 bladder backpack, $10 radio pouch, $70 for both utility, $30 drop pouch, and ~$25 for admin pouch ~$375
Asking: $200

Brand new Pantac olive green molle vest (Tags still on)

New: $100 vest, $95 bladder backpack, $10 radio pouch, $26 drop pouch, Utility pouches (x2) $60, admin pouch $20. Total: ~$310
Asking: $200 (Brand new with tags still)
MadBull XM203 and Shells: XM203 fielded only a few times. Works fine, barely any scratches or wear. Have x3 48 round shells, 2x 204 rd King shells, and 1x rocket shell (shoots mini nerf rockets like a charm).

There is something about a grenade launcher that makes you feel warm inside. Maybe its the shower of bbs you can give to your enemies, or maybe it is because you can wipe out a room full of guys at the push of a button. Whatever it is, this launcher fits on any M4 sized gun with an RIS/Pictanny rail, looks good, and simply put, makes you an important man on the field. A tank, an APC, a jeep, a tower? No problem.

Launcher new: $110
Asking: $50 (NEW, LOW PRICE)

King shells new: $65 ea.
Asking: $35 ea. (NEW, LOW PRICE)

48 round shells (HEDP) new: $55 each
Asking: $30 each (NEW, LOW PRICE)

Paintball XM-PB04 shell new: $70
Asking: $35 (NEW, LOW PRICE)
Classic Army M249 Saw MKII:
BRAND: Classic Army
STYLE/KIND: M249 SAW MKII (Full stock)
COLOR:Original black
CONDITION: Great. All parts working and functional. Exterior condition great. Stock bottom has wear.
BATTERY RECOMMENDED: Large type. 9.6v 4500 mah.
FPS:Approximately 400 fps with .20 bb's. Out of box.
INCLUDES: M249, folding bipod attached, ONE 1200 round Woodland camo covered automatic box mag made by Classic Army. Comes in the original box with 9.6 battery.
PRICE PAID: ~$400
ASKING PRICE:SOLD

Case has straps to hold it down as well. This gun is an absolute blast to shoot. If you can get past lugging around a light machine gun, there isn't a soul on the field that wants to walk into a stream of 6mm plastic. And that is exactly what this gun does; it shoots a constant stream of BBs. There is no way to outrun this gun, no way to avoid it, and no way to out shoot it. If you can pull the trigger before they do, they're hit. Period. Hear some noise in the woods? Shoot and chances are you'll see red rags real quick. 400 fps, 1200 rounds fed constantly, constant stream of rounds. Could this possibly sound any better?
METAL/PLASTIC BUILD: Full Metal exept stock and grip which is strong ABS plastic
*Comes with two 1200 round Woodland Camo box mags. Fake bullets separate.*

Classic Army M15A4 PMC:
STYLE/KIND: 2009 model M15A4 PMC (Private Military Contractor) M4 RIS Carbine based with crane stock
CONDITION: Excellent. All parts working and functional. Exterior condition is excellent.
BATTERY RECOMMENDED: Has a triple nunchuck style battery jammed in stock. Suggest to keep in stock and charge from inside the gun. Wires run out bottom of stock which has a snap on "cap" Unhook the battery and charge directly. Was really hard getting the 9.6v battery in there, but it'll last ALL day long (7-8 hr event)
FPS: Modified to shoot approximately 400 fps with .20 bb's.
INCLUDES: Rifle, Classic Army high cap mag, folding sights, black CCW flash hider. Original box.
MODIFICATIONS: Can not remember exactly what was done, but the basic necessities and what was needed for 400 fps. All part put in the gun were the best at the time. Systema, Prometheus, Classic Army, etc. 120 Spring, bushings, hop up upgrade, gears, tightbore barrel etc. All work done professionally at AirsoftSmith LLC.
PRICE PAID: ~$400 before ~$150 in modifications. Total as new ~$550
ASKING PRICE: $250 (NEW, LOW PRICE)
This was my main "workhorse" and just like any other used gun that is used most by the owner, it is one that does the job. I am someone who's played airsoft for a few years, and in saying this is my favorite rifle is nothing to sneer at. You can rest assured it was built right and performs to my standards. All day, every day. Cause if it didn't, would I have been using it at events? It'll get any job done, 400 fps at a time. I have lots of accesories for it too. Flashlights, risers, vertical grips, silencer, grenade launcher... this is a platform that is extremely versatile.
METAL/PLASTIC BUILD: Full Metal exept stock and grip which is strong ABS plastic
*Accessories separate but available unless stated in "SOLD" section at bottom of this WTS thread.*

Tokyo Marui M14 OD:
BRAND: Tokyo Marui
STYLE/KIND: M14/M1A Springfield version with fake SA production numbers behind sights. ABS stock.
COLOR:Olive Drab
CONDITION: Excellent. All parts working and functional. Exterior condition is excellent. Rarely fielded, one or twice at most. Estimated easily less than 1,500 BBs shot.
BATTERY RECOMMENDED: Large type. 8.4v or greater. Snug fit.
FPS: Modified HEAVILY to shoot approximately 400 fps with .20 bb's. Stock TM M14's shoot like 200 fps due to Japan standards of safety.
INCLUDES: Rifle, TM magazine. I believe I still have the original box. Black flash hider. Can sell box of 10 (ten) magazines made by King Arms. All "catches" on the mags were filed down to work in the gun perfectly. Feeds every BB. KA mags are mid caps good for MilSim game events. Hold about 140 rounds each.
MODIFICATIONS: Nearly everything replaced internally. 400 FPS. Known internals: Guarder Spring guide VII M14, Prometheus 500mm M14 tightbore barrel, Systema M120 spring, Prometheus Torque up gears, Systema metal bushings, Systema bucking, Systema Piston, and Systema Piston head. Everything professionally installed by AirsoftSmith LLC
PRICE TOTAL (NEW): ~$375 new, $80 for 10 KA mags new, ~$225 in parts Total: $~680
ASKING PRICE: $300!!! 50% of cost new!!! In great condition!!! (NEW, LOW PRICE)
THIS IS A STEAL! A lot of airsofters when I played were after custom/built TM M14's and my ~$700 built M14 is a jewel DMR you'll want. Only $300 and even better, she's only been fielded TWICE. You know the infamous FMJ movie quote: "I don't need no teenage queen, I just want my M14."
METAL/PLASTIC BUILD: Full Metal barrel, sights, trigger system, etc. Strong ABS plastic stock, body and upper.
*All accessories pictured on gun are FS seperate or NFS*

Classic Army CA53 (MP5 with G3 style mags):
STYLE/KIND: MP5 base with G3 style mags
COLOR:Original Black
CONDITION: Excellent. All parts working and functional. Exterior condition is excellent. Rarely fielded, once or twice at most. Estimated easily less than 1,000 BBs shot.
BATTERY RECOMMENDED: Large. 8.4v+ but snug fit.
FPS: Modified HEAVILY to shoot approximately 400 fps with .20 bb's. Stock CA53 shot a sad FPS.
INCLUDES: Rifle. 5-6 midcap mags by Classic Army. Each mag is like 30 bucks and all metal. I believe I still have the original box. Black threaded tip for silencers.
MODIFICATIONS: The stock gun was a foldable stock, front small battery gun with a sad FPS of 200 fps or under. It had a hard time even shooting. I had to spend months and lots of money to get it to be the beast it is today. This gun is absolutely incredible now. A must see and must shoot. This little versatile MP5 now shoots a rapid 400 FPS. A good 22+ or so bb's/second. Shoots for hours and hours unlike when stock. You may ask what was done? Well the whole gun was taken apart, nearly gutted, and remade. Other than the platform, the inside is just about now ALL Systema. Replaced with new trigger, 229mm Tightbore Barrel, M130 spring, Magnum High Torque Motor, High Torque Gears, Cylinder Bore up set, Piston + Head, Hop up, Hop up bucking. The gun was then rewired to the back, replaced the folding stock with an MP5 full stock to house a large 8.4+ voltage battery to accommodate the new internals. Foregrip (where old battery used to be) remains. The large orange tip was removed and added a full steel MP5 threaded barrel tip for silencers. This gun was converted from a Classic Army sore to a Systema in a Classic Army body MONSTER. This little sub-machine gun style AEG shoots surprisingly far for the barrel length. It'll shoot as far as most M4 rifles on the field, if not further, and is a fantastic indoor gun. Semi auto was modified so that the gun can nearly shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger. "Butterfly style". It can take on the role of CQB and Mid-range no problem, is a workhorse, and an MP5 like no other. EVERYTHING was done professionally by AirsoftSmith LLC and is probably one of the guns they MAY still remember. It was a LONG journey getting this gun to what it is. Thanks again Andy and Red haha.
PRICE TOTAL (NEW): You'll cringe at this, I know. BUT, this thing is practically a System MP5 in a Classic Army body. Cost of this finished beast was a whopping ~ $750. Yep, you read that right.
I know I said 30% above but this is a gun I could see working on pricing with a buyer. So much was put into making it right that the cost stems a lot from parts and installation fees. $230 for base gun. $45 stock, $300+ in parts, $180 in mags.
ASKING PRICE: $300 (NEW, LOW PRICE)
Despite how much time and money i've invested I know I've got to "bite the pillow" and sell for low like my asking price. Take the positive end of my endeavors turning this thing around. Get a good buy without all the hassle I had.
METAL/PLASTIC BUILD: Full metal, but stock, lower front "grip" and grip are strong ABS. Stock butt is padded rubber.
*Silencer separate, but gun comes with all mags*

Tokyo Marui 1911 MEU Blowback:
BRAND: Tokyo Marui
STYLE/KIND: 1911 Marine Expedition Unit Edition GBB
CONDITION: Fantastic. All parts working and functional. Exterior condition great. Fielded a few times, but when fielded, ALWAYS holstered in a Serpa (Also for sale), unless being used. Was always on a lanyard so its never fallen.
BATTERY RECOMMENDED: None. Powered by Green Gas mags.
FPS:Approximately 200 or so fps with .20 bb's. Out of box stock. Not a bad FPS for a handgun. Strong enough to know your hit, but not to break skin of your opponents. Get "kills" indoor with style. Gun slide bows back with every shot and stays back (like real handguns) when mag is emptied.
INCLUDES: Handgun, original box, mag loader, and 3 doublestack style mags. Each mag is $40 new and hold 24 rounds.
EXTRA COMMENTS: Most realistic feeling 1911 GBB I've held and shot. Fits the hand perfectly and looks amazing in person. Features a double safety. Standard 1911 ambidextrous safety and another pressure style safety on the backside of the grip. In other words with safety off, your hand must be on the gun and pressing the plate inward to be able to shoot. This makes holstering it cocked, loaded, and safety off still safe. The gun won't shoot unless you put your hand on it and pull the trigger. With this feature and the slap style Serpa holsters I have for sale, you can draw and shoot this 1911 (with practice) in a seconds notice. The $200 new price was well worth it.
PRICE PAID: ~$200 + 2 extra mags. Total: ~$280
ASKING PRICE: SOLD
METAL/PLASTIC BUILD: Full Metal
*Comes with 3 mags, original box, and mag loader*

18 Full bags of Airsoft Elite .20 gram biodegradable BBs in polished white (4000 count each)
Do the math, I have 72,000 BBs for sale!!! New each bag ranges from $12 (out of stock from what I found) to $15 (amazon). These bags are full and brand new. I'm selling them for $10 each.

MAG midcap Vietnam style M4/M16 mags and SAW M249 RIS upper cover:

Rail cover M249 new: $65
Asking: SOLD

Mags new: 7 piece box $40
Black Tornado Hand Grenade:

New: $100

Bates M-9 Gore-tex Side Zip Assault boots Men's #E02500 Black Size 10 DM
Size 10 Regular/Medium Width Black Bates military/work boot. Rain/water proof, 8" high, black tactical boot. Fielded only once or twice. Slightly broken in but yet very little wear at all. New these boots are $175 online off eBay. Asking $100 for the pair.

Stock Photo

ALSO FOR SALE:
Have Multiple batteries from 8.4v to 9.6v
8-10 bags of Elite white .20g bbs
4-5 G&P and UTG scopes, including EoTech.
Green gas canisters, and various loadout accessories i.e. balaclava, shemagh, bladders, drop pouches, mag pouches, handgun lanyards, etc.
I have a lot of things available that are accessories and extra things. Even if you don't see it in the thread, PM me and ask. Who knows... maybe I'll have what you're after and I just haven't posted it on here.

AVAILABLE ITEMS:
-Classic Army M15A4 PMC Custom [Modified]
-Tokyo Marui M14 OD [Modified]
-Classic Army Custom CA53 [Modified]
-Pantac Molle "Wasatch" Vest (Multicam & Olive Drab)
-Tru Spec Mich style helmets (Multicam & Woodland)
-Black Hawk Balaclava (Coyote & Black)
-10+ bags of Elite .20 gram BBs
-King Arms M14 Mid Cap Mags 120 rd. Qty. 8+
-Madbull XM203 Launcher Long Black
-Madbull 48 rd. gold shells Qty. 3
Plus more. Will update, otherwise just ask.

SOLD ITEMS:
-G&P 552 Red/Green holographic sight
-MP5 scope mount
-8x Magpul Magazine Pulls (Black)
-ESS TurboFan Profile Goggles (Black and Tan)
-8x MAG M4/M16 type mags (Mid cap 120 rd.)
-Tokyo Marui 1911 MEU GBB w/ 2 extra mags
-BlackHawk Tactical Serpa Holster for 1911 RH (Olive Drab & Tan)
-Classic Army M249 Feeding tray cover rail
-Gemtech tan pistol lanyard
-Tan Shemagh
-7x MAG M4/M16 VN midcap mags
-Tornado hand grenade
-Classic Army M249 SAW MKII w/ hard case

Blind Fury VI & VII Veteran

Last edited by Field Hotshot; 06-01-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:11 PM

Timm is a Private
How much for the tan serpa?
Old 11-25-2012, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm View Post
How much for the tan serpa?
They are $140 retail new and online is for $100. Mine for sale however is both barely used and in great condition. Holster is for a 1911 handgun and is right handed*
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/948...mer-coyote-tan

I have a PM from a guy wanting to buy a number of things, but as all things go in life, the person who can get the money first/offer the best gets the item haha. He had a list of things he wanted to see and most likely buy however I got no official offer on the holster. You may however make an offer for it yourself if you're interested and can let you know whether or not its going to be yours. I will of course keep all PM'ed interested buyers confidential.

Pictures of my holster:

As you may see in the pictures, the holster is in great shape with no visible scratches or really any marks, even inside of the holster itself looks like new.

Old 11-25-2012, 03:38 AM

Orwell is a Private
Do you have any helmets?
Old 11-25-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orwell View Post
Do you have any helmets?
I have a woodland and multicam helmet. Both are covered black helmets underneath. Both with enough cover over ears but as well for radios and the such. Chin straps both great as well. Multicam helmet had been fielded many times but in great condition and woodland never fielded. Multicam helmet also has cotton balls in the chin for comfort. Woodland doesn't as it's brand new. Both have padded insides so the helmets are comfortable to wear all day. Will post pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orwell View Post
Do you have any helmets?
Sorry I couldn't get pics until now.

Both helmets:

Multicam outside cover/helmet style:

Straps and inside of helmet(s):

Last edited by Agent Spencer; 11-26-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:52 PM

BUMP! Also update: I'll be home on break starting Monday Dec. 10 around the afternoon, so I'll be able to continue meets, sales, and item shipping for all those interested, PMed, or yet to possibly buy. On the tenth I will edit this thread to hopefully include most if not all items offered for sale. Meanwhile, my album titled "Hotshots Armory" will have old pics of the more major stuff for sale.
Thanks.

Last edited by Field Hotshot; 11-29-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:52 AM

BUMP! Still sellin' everything. Dec 10 I will have updated thread with pics of nearly everything.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:02 PM

BUMP! 3 days until I can ship and meet! Otherwise still selling!

Old 12-10-2012, 02:08 PM

BUMP! I will be home for a month in which I can meet and ship items. Still on the road and won't be home until about 4pm EST. All current orders made and paid for will be shipped out by tomorrow the 11th. Expect your items to be in your hands by Wednesday or Thursday.
Also, when I get home ill update the thread with more pictures of things possibly not listed or pics for those that are but without photos.

Thread updated.

Last edited by Field Hotshot; 12-10-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Pro Communitus

Red is a CorporalRed is a CorporalRed is a Corporal
Please post asking prices on your items.

Thanks,

Red

Old 12-11-2012, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Please post asking prices on your items.

Thanks,

Red
Alright, will do, but I'll have to go through a lot of stuff and price it all out. It may take me a while.

Old 12-14-2012, 12:56 AM

BUMP! Thread updated. Still selling! Shipping takes 1-3 days. If you want an item(s) by Christmas, hurry!

Old 12-15-2012, 09:10 PM

colorgrade is a Private
Curious: How much for everything?
Old 12-17-2012, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorgrade View Post
Curious: How much for everything?
Lol I can answer that if you're serious... which would be hard to believe. Quite a lot, I'd reckon, If I added everything up.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:10 PM

Bump! Thread updated! Still selling. Holiday deals going on! 10% further on everything I have left through Dec. 24th. Happy Holidays, AO!

Old 12-21-2012, 05:39 PM

haha I've had 3 people talk to me today about the VN mags, but no prices/payment yet! Sent you a PM kong.

Old 12-22-2012, 01:18 AM

steelfallenangel is a Private
You said you had a lot of odds and ends. Heres some odds and ends I'm looking for
2 KWA Mk2 1911 mags
G36 Short mags
2 KWA KMP9 mags
Also what red dot sights are left.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:07 PM

No 1911 mags
No G36 mags
No MP9 mags
Only one scope available. Small red/green UTG/Leapers scope. No more sights.

Also, I'm extending holiday sale through Christmas, so it'll end on 26th.

Old 12-27-2012, 11:51 PM

Bump! Still selling. All recent purchases made during Christmas time have been shipped.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Stephen Hawking

Swimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant Major
PM sent regarding Tornado grenade.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:19 PM

BUMP. All PMs replied to. Back at college, but still selling what is left.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:35 PM

Bump! All PMs responded to.

Old 03-07-2013, 04:59 AM

BUMP

All PM's replied to. Will be in town this Friday until the 17th of March. If you were intending to meet me over a rifle or gear, make sure to ask for my number and a reminder. I will ONLY be able to meet FTF during this time. I won't be back home for a while after these stretch of days. All sales will continue, however only by shipping and paypal will it be possible during the times in which i am out of town (Family can ship items when Im away.)

Thanks.

Old 04-03-2013, 04:25 PM

Bump! Back at school, but still selling.

Old 04-09-2013, 01:22 AM

BUMP! Will maybe be in columbus 4/19-4/21.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: