Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 03-08-2010, 07:52 PM

wahugg is a Private
Send a message via AIM to wahugg
KSC M9 Mag Problem

Hello to you all, I have a regular 2nd generation KSC M9 gbb. Recently having finishing firing a full mag I went to put a new one in and the bottom plate came off and the mag was sticking a bit out of the gun on the top. I have since used a very powerful adhesive but the bottom plate on but it would still fall of and the top of the mag would stick out still. I have taken apart the gun and checked the mag stop/ catch and it seems to slide past it so it sticks up a little. This has never been a problem till today. None of the metal is bent, mushroomed, or deformed. If any of you know the problem, what caused it, and how to fix it, it would be very appreciated. Below are pictures. Cheers! – Wallace

^ There is the gun all normal.

^ Mag all normal.

^ Now the mag is to far up and the bottom has sheered off.

^ The top is sticking out a little more than it should.

^ This is how far the mag should stick out with out the bottom plate on. (It is shown with it off)

^ You should not be able to see the top of the mag if it is in the right spot.

Once again any comments or suggestions are greatly welcomed. Thanks!
We wish we could've lived our lives without making any wrong turns. But that's impossible. A path like that doesn't exist. We fall. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It's all we can do on our own two feet. Even if we get a little banged up. Someday, we'll reach something. We'll reach someone. - A true Friend

Last edited by wahugg; 03-09-2010 at 09:49 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:34 PM

wahugg is a Private
Send a message via AIM to wahugg
Still have this problem and since the season is starting up I would really like some input and get this thing working like a charm again. Thanks- Wallace
We wish we could've lived our lives without making any wrong turns. But that's impossible. A path like that doesn't exist. We fall. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It's all we can do on our own two feet. Even if we get a little banged up. Someday, we'll reach something. We'll reach someone. - A true Friend

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: