Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 03-04-2013, 07:27 PM

pounder is a Private
Decisivie Operations Group Presents MSLite

When: Sunday March 10th 10AM-6PM

Where: Mercer Airsoft Center

Why: MSLite will be an introduction to MilSim. It will include a number of different aspects of MilSim while keeping things moving quickly and not getting over complicated.

Who: For the newer players this will be a great learning experience that will help you thaw from the status of newbsicle on your path to becoming a better rounded airsoft player. For the older guys this will be reminiscent of the old school open play days where things were loose enough to relax yet organized to keep the action going.

Cost: $15 per person. If you don't feel you got your monies worth you will receive one free punch in the face (some exclusions apply).

Standard Mercer Rules apply. If there are any questions please PM me for further information and clarification.

What to bring
-A good attitude
-Tan or Green based uniforms (if you show up in civilian clothing I may put you where I want)
-Water
-Food or money for that yummy delicious food that the guys up there prepare
-Radio
-Did I say RADIO (if you want to have better team comm then you need a radio)
-An airsoft gun
-BB's
-A dead rag (some red object that is easily accessible and able to be seen by others so they can quit shooting at you)
-A length of rope or cord around 18-24" long (medic rope)

I am quite excited for this as the time draws nearer. It has been quite a while since I have hosted a game and it will be good to get back out there. I am looking forward to seeing all of you out there.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:59 PM

pounder is a Private
This game is going to suck balls so you should not come because people will be there shooting each other and having a great time without you.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: