Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 04-15-2012, 11:02 AM

Warcat is a Private
Send a message via MSN to Warcat
AAR: Operation Midnight Viper 4/14/2012

SWORD and I would like to thank everyone that came out. Despite the incredibly nasty weather you proved your warrior spirit by coming out and slinging plastic.

Because of the smaller numbers and beautiful weather it was changed to an open play. During the night time the rain let up and the stars came out.

The teams were pretty even and I witnessed some pretty intense firefights.

Thank you.

-SARCASM - one of many services I provide, free of charge!

See my latest books:
The Airsoft Bible: Book of Comm
The Airsoft Bible: Book of Tactics
Old 04-15-2012, 12:23 PM

Lenahan is a Recruit Private
Thank you for hosting this great event! I had a blast! The morning scenarios were nice. My MP9 got alot of kills. I did have one problem, but it wasn't that big so I put that aside. I then proceded to take a long burst of Full Auto from a 240 Bavo, yea, it hurt. After dinner scenarios were pretty cool. Before Cowboy showed up we weren't doing so good. After he got there, we won. The night scenario was ok. There wasn't much shooting. I wished we had more security though..... The games in the town I loved! The secound game I just ran and didn't stop. Anyways, I had a great time!
Old 04-15-2012, 12:35 PM

Justin09 is a Private
I had a blast I ran both tan and green collecting friend and foe dog tags. Again sorry Lenahan for hitting you in the face with the 240 that many times. Other than that highlight of the night for me was the bang bang on Cowboy and being one of the last 2 survivors of the zombie scenario. This was only my second night game and for my first I really didnt stay for the night portion I now know how easy it was to lose yourself even in a small area of play but I had a blast and learned a few things so great time see you guys at Valley next week hopefully.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:32 PM

Tiimelord is a Private
You can see that wonderful video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv3dxU0Pso0

Please be sure to like it, and subscribe as it helps my channel I like taking vids, so more to come of this and upcoming events.

More to come later.

Here's another one that I shot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK3IK6_rIpg

I didn't get much footage this game, but I plan to post the pics later.
~ Ephesians 6:10-20 ~
OP: Threshold. OP: Crucible. OP: Dark Horizon. OP: Sidewinder (OOBI) OP: Crucible III (OOBI)

Check out my YouTube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TiiMELORDHD

Last edited by Tiimelord; 04-15-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:03 PM

stonewall is a Private
all i can say is to all of those who showed up and Team SWORD.................well i guess we know who doesn't let weather bother us and have some warrior spirit.............to the rest who let the weather stop you from having a blast slinging plastic well we're gonna be needing those (MAN CARDS)..........................really............ . it was rain better known as liquid sunshine................. weather broke and the event actually turned into a good time........no a great time to be slinging

Legion great job...............
SWORD great job and thanks for hosting and not cancelling due to a little rain..........hats off to ya and great seeing everyone again

Retreat!!..........HELL!!......
"CRY Havoc"......"And Let Slip The Dogs of WAR!"
"Every time history repeats itself; The price of the lesson goes up."
" The Almighty tells me he can get me outta this mess....but he's pretty sure your F@#ked"
Old 04-15-2012, 09:49 PM
Utah goat rapist

Rowdy is a Private
What bad weather? That was awesome weather. Thanks to everyone that came! I had a great time seeing some bros, and it was an honor running with the dudes on Legion as well as my Sword teammates. Nice job to Stonewall for rallying tan up and getting everyone working together.

Sorry about hitting the top of your head Cowboy, that was my bad. Despite that, us sneaking behind green and getting 4- 5 bang-bangs each was awesome.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: