Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 03-10-2012, 04:53 AM

cyrsynik is a Private
Columbus reporting in

How's it going everyone?
I heard about this site quite a while ago actually from some customers at my job. I'm glad they told me about it because everyone here seems to be able to get along (from what I have seen so far anyway...which hasn't been a terrible amount just yet)

I started out in paintball but eventually moved into airsoft, and have been into it since I was about 14. Though I have never been to any real games yet, all I have played is backwoods games. I would love to go to some of the events here in Ohio, maybe get into some CQB games. So I would say I am still fairly "new" to the sport, but from what I have played it has been a ton of fun and I hope to see you guys at some games in the future!

As far as what I have to play with, well I am currently looking to trade it. I have been lurking around the classifieds and sent out some PM's, hopefully someone wants to trade.

Anyway I guess this can be my official introduction, never really have been amazing at these sorts of things though so don't let this be your entire judgement of me. I really am a nice guy (promise!)

Last edited by cyrsynik; 03-10-2012 at 05:18 AM.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:33 AM

Panda is a Recruit Private
Welcome to AO!! Make sure to read the rules and Sticky'ed threads and you'll get along with just about everybody.
(21:42:57) Agent_Spencer: I mean i didn't need a pony made of diamonds, but I have a yolo card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Have you ever noticed in commercials how there's like a white guy and his Asian friend and the black guy so it's not racist? That's pandas job
Everyone wants to be a cool guy until it's time to do the cool guy stuff.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:25 PM

Wrath the Furious is a Private
Greetings, welcome to AO. If you are really looking to get into the game and meet some people, you should check out the Splatterpark open play that is coming up. "Open Plays" have a less rigid structure to them so they are easier to start in coming straight form back yard airsoft, and since you said you are familiar with paintball, I assume you have probably played there before.

Fuhrer King Bradley (Wrath): "It's almost poetic...two nameless men, fighting to the death."
Ain't no rest for the wicked, till we close our eyes for good.
OSU Airsoft / Team T.O.A.S.T.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:19 PM

cyrsynik is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath the Furious View Post
Greetings, welcome to AO. If you are really looking to get into the game and meet some people, you should check out the Splatterpark open play that is coming up. "Open Plays" have a less rigid structure to them so they are easier to start in coming straight form back yard airsoft, and since you said you are familiar with paintball, I assume you have probably played there before.
Actually I am fairly new to Ohio. I was born and raised in Florida, moved to Maryland when I graduated high school and technical college, then moved up to PA, and now I live in Columbus. Lol so sadly I haven't played there before but I will definitely be checking out some open plays in the future for sure. Just need to get a mask again since mine got lost in my long chain of moving.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:01 AM

Arrow is a Private
Welcome to AO.

Columbus is a pretty swell city. Unfortunately most fields seem to be a drive outside town. I'm pretty new to airsoft myself, but just fyi, there's an open play in Chillicothe coming May 5th at Fallen Warrior field. You should try to come on out.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:43 PM

G.I.JONES is a Private
There's an open play this Saturday at fallen warrior as well. It's only about 40-45 minutes from the south side of Columbus. Some guys on my team have rentals fairly cheap too if you want to try one out or bring a friend.

http://www.liveleak.com/c/natej740

Also check out my GoPro Airsoft videos....

http://www.youtube.com/user/natej7400

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: