Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 03-20-2012, 01:07 PM

Fergus is a Private
WTS: ACR, AUG A3, G&G M4's, TAR PRICES LOWERED!!!

First off, NO trades whatsoever.
Second NO THREADCRAPPING, if you don't like a price, contact me and maybe we can work something out. If you don't like a price and have no intention of buying, please kindly don't post anything at all. With that said.

I deleted my last post to combine it with this one. Sadly, I have become frustrated with lack of play in my area and am liquidating most of my collection. I'm NOT looking for trades as I'm downsizing. All guns are in excellent conditon, most have never been used in a game. If you have a specific question on any guns, please pm me as to not clutter this thread.

SOLD!!! First is a Magpul PTS ACR. 6 months old, never used in a game, just plinked in my backyard. Gun is wired to deans and I will include an Intellect 9.6v battery also wired to deans, grip and flashider. Once again, gun is like new. $425 shipped.

SOLD!!! Second is a G&G Silent Death. Gun comes with micro red/green dot sight, G&P pistol grip, hi-cap mag and foregrip flashlight. Gun has also never been used in a game and is in excellent condition. $280 shipped.

Third is a G&G M4 "Hard" as listed on Airsoft GI's site. The gun is like new except I gave it a custom paintjob. Gun has a Noveske ris and comes with hi-cap mag. Paintjob may be hard to see but it's a green/tan color mixture. $180 shipped.

Fourth is another G4 "Hard". This gun is brand new and I still ahve the original box and receipt, never fired. $200 shipped.

Fifth is a JG Aug A3. Gun is excellent condition, comes with Noveske flashider, 3 hi-cap mags and stock battery. Rails are full metal and it also has the installed mosfet. $165 shipped.

SOLD!!! Sixth is a G&G Diablo M4. Gun has also never been used in a game and comes with replica Aimpoint, stubby tango down grip, magwell grip and flashlight. $260 shipped

SOLD!!! Seventh is another G&G M4 from airsoft GI. It comes with a madbull 12.5 ris, grip and Magpul mbus. Gun has also never been used in a game but I did add a custom paintjob, mostly tan/black. $250 shipped.

SOLD!!! Eigth, I have an S&T Tavor in desert. Gun is also like new but is wired it to deans and added an aftermarket flashider. Pmag is not included, will come with stock hi-cap. $130 shipped.

Lastly, I have an Echo1 SCAR. Gun is missing the front and rear sight as well as a rear body pin. The gun also only fires on full auto. None of these issues affect the gun's performance, it just fires full auto only. Gun has been custom painted. $105 shipped.

Last edited by Fergus; 04-11-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:36 AM

Fergus is a Private
TAR is sold, everything else is still available.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:01 PM

Fergus is a Private
ACR is sold!
Old 03-31-2012, 09:59 AM

Fergus is a Private
Saturday morning bump
Old 04-11-2012, 10:00 AM

Fergus is a Private
Bump, prices lowered. These guns are in excellent condition and these prices are a steal!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: