+1 for HOI

Tis a jolly read

Sent from my TI-84 texas instrument.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:11 PM

Texx is a CorporalTexx is a CorporalTexx is a Corporal
Send a message via AIM to Texx Send a message via Yahoo to Texx
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzipod
im sorry but if you cant read what im saying your retard or like 50 years old because i type like and write like this at school and i get good grades
I know several people with down's syndrome and they can read and write English better than you. Keep in mind, this is a SERIOUS hobbyist forums that requests members take the time to properly form sentences.

This is neither Facebook nor text messaging - its a website with articles, and commentary, and stuff that is cool such as discussions of various members' awesomeness. And you're making it uncool with your incomplete sentences, poor spelling, and lack of general communication skills. Your abuse of the English language has gone on for long enough.

Now, the next post from you, I would like to see that you at least have an elementary understanding of basic sentence structure, at least a junior high level of spelling ability, and the grasp of just enough education to not rattle around like a Muppet with head trauma. As I will grant you the concession a muppet is smply a doll with a hand moving it's mouth - a broken hand attempting to move said mouth would be... well, alot like your attempts to form sentences.

Humans are social creatures, so the ability to effectively communicate while utilising the community's accepted standards will largely determine if you are given respect. Now you may think - "Oh my gawd, Texx spelled "utilising" with an "S" instead of a "Z" - no, I can't take it any longer the madness must end."

This response would be quite justified. However, in England, where much of our language and pronunciation originated, the English spell and pronounce some of our common words differently. And any learned (pronounced "lurn-edd") person will also identify using the English spelling is not only coif and sophisticated, but its just major f**king awesome. With that point made, you may now proceed to the next paragraph...

You can start by writing this sentence 100 times and have your mother check to make sure it is OK. Remember, failure to correctly form sentences is a sign that you are of low moral fiber and do not possess any intelligence.

Quote:
I would be pleased to be a member of this wonderful website which courteously and most hospitably offers respectful new members helpful advice.
Please type this sentence 100 times, then print it out and staple it to your forehead. Allow your mother to check it for grammatical errors and spelling. Afterwards, please provide several picture of said mother, but only if she is hawt.

Regards;

Texx

Last edited by Texx; 03-17-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:21 PM

WhiteOut is a Private
Hahaha and I said I would help you. With all due respect, F*** OFF! Calling someone retarded makes me want to punch you so hard. My cousin has Autism and he can spell much better than you. I'm in 10th grade and I cannot read this. You misrepresented students of the Ohio school system and airsofters around the world for the last time. You have lost my respect, I will never help you, and I am requesting that you are banned permanently.
MARSOC (WIP)
Old 03-17-2012, 10:22 PM

Snakedoc is a Private
This thread makes me lol
Old 03-17-2012, 10:22 PM
Banned

omgitzipod is a Private
ok sense you guys cant read a teens grammar ill type super good . I have a question. I got a new airsoft gun today its an Kalashnikov AK47 Airsoft Rifle LPEG 921. I waited around 4 or 5 hours to charge it, and then tryed shooting it. When i tryed shooting it,it wouldnt work because i didnt wind the magazine, so i did that it shot for about ten seconds,then it starting make this very weird sound and wouldnt shoot help ?
Old 03-17-2012, 10:25 PM

Panda is a Recruit Private
Can I get a HOI +1?

Dude, we don't tolerate s**t speak on our forums. Someone needs to sit down and read the rules. I'd also like to know where you go to school that tolerates that, because my English teacher wouldn't take a freaking sentence of your "good grade" work. I'm not some old pappy, either. 15 year old Sophomore in high school telling you this.

Moving on to your problem, Is there any way we can get a video of some sort so we have something to work with? A weird sound could be a stripped gear, stripped piston, broken air nozzle, wrong motor adjustment height, and more. We need more to work with.
(21:42:57) Agent_Spencer: I mean i didn't need a pony made of diamonds, but I have a yolo card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Have you ever noticed in commercials how there's like a white guy and his Asian friend and the black guy so it's not racist? That's pandas job
Everyone wants to be a cool guy until it's time to do the cool guy stuff.

Last edited by Panda; 03-17-2012 at 10:33 PM.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:26 PM

Gungnir is a Private
http://thechive.com/2012/01/12/my-na...osh-18-photos/

I would like to state that I'm extremely pissed currently. I, along with Texx, know several people with down syndrome. One being my God Daughter. Watch your ****in mouth because you're not gonna last long.

Edit: You can ask the few members here about the difference of how I text and post. I'm currently having a text conversation with Klown5ive and my latest text read "Ah, same here. I j/ got home so I'll ttyl." Learn where you are. Would you pull your **** out at a wedding? No. Would you do it in a bathroom? If you hafta piss. The fact that you don't understand that different places ask for different requirements shows that you aren't mature enough to post on these boards.

Sorry, one more edit: What is HOI? I'll +1 it if it's another term for banning this insulting immature ****

The artist formerly known as 8 Ball

For Para Cord Survival Bracelets:
http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=40274

Last edited by Gungnir; 03-17-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:32 PM

szak416 is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
http://thechive.com/2012/01/12/my-na...osh-18-photos/

I would like to state that I'm extremely pissed currently. I, along with Texx, know several people with down syndrome. One being my God Daughter. Watch your ****in mouth because you're not gonna last long.

Edit: You can ask the few members here about the difference of how I text and post. I'm currently having a text conversation with Klown5ive and my latest text read "Ah, same here. I j/ got home so I'll ttyl." Learn where you are. Would you pull your **** out at a wedding? No. Would you do it in a bathroom? If you hafta piss. The fact that you don't understand that different places ask for different requirements shows that you aren't mature enough to post on these boards.

Sorry, one more edit: What is HOI? I'll +1 it if it's another term for banning this insulting immature ****
HOI is hall of infamy

"Mess with the bull and you get the horn, and by horn I mean my benchmade."
Old 03-17-2012, 10:36 PM

Rogeta is a Private
Can't understand teen grammar? I'm sorry but that's a load of crap, I am a freshman and only 14 and I spell impeccably! And retardation isn't an insult, it's how god made them. I'm sorry to flame (directed at respected members) but him trying to say that is "teen grammar" irritates me. I am probably younger than him, so the sheer ignorance stuns me. +1 HOI!!
Get them all! Have a Pharm party! Get so hard that you'll be able to **** locks out of doors and punch holes in walls with your very own pork sword. And why do you need Aspirin? Hard ons give ya headaches?
Old 03-17-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzipod View Post
ok sense you guys cant read a teens grammar ill type super good . I have a question. I got a new airsoft gun today its an Kalashnikov AK47 Airsoft Rifle LPEG 921. I waited around 4 or 5 hours to charge it, and then tryed shooting it. When i tryed shooting it,it wouldnt work because i didnt wind the magazine, so i did that it shot for about ten seconds,then it starting make this very weird sound and wouldnt shoot help ?
Apparently, you can't speak english. Would somebody please translate this garbage. It makes it difficult to help people when they can't speak the language.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:44 PM

Rogeta is a Private
It's okay guys I speak "teen" so I'll translate. What he's saying is he made a bad choice of gun in an LPEG, and now he wants us to tell him how to fix it which isn't possible. Also he asked to be banned, because he is a disgrace to the forums and realized the error in insulting senior forum members.
Get them all! Have a Pharm party! Get so hard that you'll be able to **** locks out of doors and punch holes in walls with your very own pork sword. And why do you need Aspirin? Hard ons give ya headaches?
Old 03-17-2012, 10:48 PM

Winter is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogeta View Post
It's okay guys I speak "teen" so I'll translate. What he's saying is he made a bad choice of gun in an LPEG, and now he wants us to tell him how to fix it which isn't possible. Also he asked to be banned, because he is a disgrace to the forums and realized the error in insulting senior forum members.
OK! Thanks i was working on translating the last part but it was giving me a little trouble.
Quote:
(21:09:09) Agent_Spencer: If I had a dollar for every time I saw Duo chloroform a gal at a bar, I'd have half as many dollars as I would if I had one for every time I saw CTU punch a woman and drag her off.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:48 PM

Gungnir is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzipod View Post
ok sense (since) you guys cant read a teens grammar ill type super good(why is there a space?) . I have a question. I got a new airsoft gun today its an (a) Kalashnikov AK47 Airsoft Rifle LPEG 921. I waited around 4 or 5 hours to charge it, and then tryed (tried) shooting it. When i (I) tryed (tried) shooting it,(there should be a space here)it wouldn't work because i didn't wind the magazine, so i (I) did that it shot for about ten seconds,(there should be a space here)then it starting (started) make (making) this very weird sound and wouldn't shoot help(why is there a space?) ?
You claim that we're all "retarded" because we can't read your spelling, and that you're a great speller, but when you try to spell properly, you still look like a tool. If you have a problem with spelling, due to some mental disorder, I can almost guarantee you that no one on these boards will judge. Dyslexia, or many other problems that I have never looked into can cause spelling such as this. Quit defending yourself and either fix it, or explain what your problem is. Or GTFO!

The artist formerly known as 8 Ball

For Para Cord Survival Bracelets:
http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=40274

Last edited by Gungnir; 03-17-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:50 PM

Ok, can you tell him the easiest way to fix a garbage gun is to reunite it with it's fellow garbage. Then save up more money - at least $200 and buy something quality. If you want a good experience and positive impression, you need to start with a quality gun. Also, put a few smilies in there and maybe some leet spelling for good measure....
Old 03-17-2012, 10:50 PM

Rogeta is a Private
No problem, but after dealing with that I'm going to go beat my head off a wall and lament the loss of proper grammar and respect. Sometimes people's ignorance blows me away.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:55 PM

Rogeta is a Private
Ah smiles in an attempt to stimulate him to respond politely? And I'm sorry, but in order to speak it back you have to match their ignorance which I find I am unable to do. I am merely a mouthpiece, lost in the tides of stupidity.

EDIT: sorry about the double post guys
Old 03-17-2012, 11:21 PM

WhiteOut is a Private
Texx, and Gungir; I am right there with you. My cousin is Autistic, so I'm P'oed as well. By the way I am 15 and I am shaking my head at how much he fails at typing/writing in general. Not all teenagers are like that. I try my very best to have proper grammar and spelling.
MARSOC (WIP)
Old 03-17-2012, 11:22 PM

WhiteOut is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regan View Post
+1 for HOI

Tis a jolly read

Sent from my TI-84 texas instrument.
Tis, tis. +1 HOI
If I ever play with this kid, let's just say his whole body will be one big welt.
MARSOC (WIP)
Old 03-17-2012, 11:26 PM
Pro Communitus

Red is a CorporalRed is a CorporalRed is a Corporal
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/t...rdFacepalm.jpg

Last edited by Red; 03-17-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: