Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 05-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Space Wizard

jonahm740 is a Private First Class
Ruins Raiders Open Play @ MAM Paintball 5/8/10

Ruins Raiders 2010 Open Play at MAMPaintball
Sitting on 15+ acres MAMPaintball boasts five existing forts, dozens of DFPs and countless natural features that make this battlefield both physical and challenging.

Location: MAM Paintball in Wilkesville, Ohio. (There will be large signs on the highway and intersecting roads that will lead you to the field)
- I-32 and State Route 160, 10 minutes from Wellston or Albany, Ohio.
- From Jackson, take I-32 North exactly 18 miles turn right onto St Rt 160, then left onto Cottrill Rd., first driveway on the left approx 100' Look for the Paintball signs.
- From Athens, take I-32 South turn left onto St Rt 160, then left onto Cottril Rd., first driveway on the left approx 100'. Look for the Paintball signs.

Field Fee: $15/person
Minimum Age: 11-13 (with participating parent/guardian) 14-17 (with parent/guardian signed waiver)
Maximum FPS AEG: 400
Maximum FPS Support Weapon: 400
Maximum FPS Semi-Auto Rifles: 500
Maximum FPS Bolt Action: 600 (with 50ft MED)
Required Safety Equipment: full seal ANSI z87.1 rated goggles or facemask, death rag
Recommended Safety Equipment: mouth guard, gloves with knuckle protection, hard soled boots and anti-fog wipes
Battlefield: wooded area around 15 acres with five forts, many natural dips and trenches, and several firing positions with constructed cover
Scenarios: deathmatch (with and without medics), downed pilot, take and hold, capture the flag and many more

Schedule:
0900 - 1000 Setup, Registration, Chrono, Safety Briefing
1000 - 1300 Morning Games (simple deathmatches to help people get familiar with the field)
1300 - 1400 Lunch/R&R
1400 - 1700 Afternoon Games (scenarios with objectives)

THE RULES:
- When you go to chrono after registering please bring an empty magazine for each of your weapons and we will supply Mad Bull precision .2g bbs. You will not be allowed to play with a weapon if it does not have a chrono tag.

BDU/Camo:
- This is an open play so there are no uniform restrictions. If you have tan or green based BDUs it is STRONGLY encouraged that you wear them but not a requirement for this game type. We have ways of marking teams regardless of uniforms.

Armor/Vests:
- All body armor/vests/protection acceptable.

Ammunition:
- No bb limitation in the field.

Magazine:
- No limitation for this event. All LO/MID/HIGH/STANDARD mags and drums are welcome.

Grenades:
- BB projecting grenades are acceptable
- Flashbangs are permitted
- M203/M79 type bb projecting grenades are acceptable
- Cold smoke grenades are NOT currently acceptable.
- Hand or 40mm grenade ricochets count as hits
- Do NOT pick up other players grenades unless instructed to do so

Minimum Engagement Distance
- 0-10ft "SAFETY KILL/BANG BANG" rule goes into effect, this is for player safety.
- 25ft 400fps to 449fps
- 50ft for bolt action snipers over 400fps
- 75ft 450fps to 499fps
- 125ft 500 fps and up

Medic Rules:
Tape Type:
Each medic will be given 1 or 2 rolls of tape. Each time a player dies the medic will wrap tape around one arm. Once the same player dies a second time the medic will wrap tape around the casualties other arm. Once the same player dies a third time that player must respawn at their teams closest spawn point.

Cord and Carabiner Type:
Each medic will be given 1 lanyard of 550 cord with 5 knots that are tied to a carabiner. A medic may move to a dead person or have the dead person brought to them with deathrag on their head for treatment which brings the dead player back into play. Treatment consists of:
- Diagnosing - hooking the carabiner to dead soldier and untying the 5 knots.
- Treatment - re-tying the 5 knots
- Re-spawn - take death rag off dead persons head and give it to them
- You must supply your own way of marking the medic (armband, uniform patch etc.)

Forts:
The field currently contains 5 forts and dozens of DFPs. While in the forts or DFPs ricochet's fired from GUNS do NOT count. However if a hand held grenade goes off inside the fort or a 40mm is launched into a structure all inside will be considered casualties.

WATER/FOOD:
- All players must bring atleast water and carry it on the field. It is recommended you bring atleast 1 gallon. Any containers are allowed as long as you do not leave it in the field after usage.
- It is recommended you bring snacks/food as well. We are looking into concessions for further games and at our larger events but at this time you must supply your own.

RENTALS/AIRSOFT SUPPLIES/ON SITE SMITH:
AEG's will be available for rental through Athens Airsoft LLC. while supplies last and must be reserved by messaging jonahm740 or Opprime the day before the event by 5pm. We currently have 8 rental guns available (3 M4 Commando Carbines, 3 M4 RIS Carbines, 1 G36C, and one MP5.) All rentals come with 1 high capacity magazine, except the G36 which comes with 2, and a fully charged battery. Please note that BB's are NOT included in the rental fee. Only premium seamless BBs will be tolerated in the rental and bb inspection will be required prior to loaning the rental gun. BB's will also be available for purchase at the field.

If you need anything from bbs to gas or tactical gear, please message jonahm740 or 79stangghia of Athens Airsoft LLC as soon as possible. Items available on site are limited which is why reserving it prior to the event is a must.

We will have an on site smith for minor repairs and modifications. A small bench fee may be charged.

PICTURES @ MAMPaintball:
http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/a...ness/NewField/ - MAMPaintball test run 02/20/2010
http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/a...geRuins100306/ - Ruins Raiders 2010 Introductory Open Play

THE RUINS RAIDERS HAVE AN OFFICIAL WAIVER FOR THE YEAR 2010 TO BE SIGNED BY ALL PARTICIPANTS. WAIVERS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE FIELD THE DAY OF THE EVENT OR BY CLICKING HERE:

http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=23607

IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 AND NOT ACCOMPANIED BY A LEGAL GUARDIAN YOU MUST HAVE YOUR WAIVER NOTARIZED.

WARNING: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE EVENT FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING WEATHER. WE WILL BE PLAYING IF IT RAINS AS LONG AS THE WEATHER IS NOT TOO SEVERE. WEATHER UPDATES WILL BE PROVIDED BY CLICKING HERE:
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/45695

Post any questions you have and a Raider will get back to you ASAP
Old 05-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Administrator

79stang is a Private
If anyone needs a rental, gear, BBs, etc please PM myself or Jonah.

Looking forward to playing again, the last couple of weeks have been busy.

OP Bioshock II, OP Broadsword I,II,& III, OP Paydirt, OP Hot Steel, OP Gambit Package, OP Flashover, OP Hope, OP Intervention, OP Dark Horizon, OP BF9 & X

Team Blizzard

CA M4 CQBR-350FPS
King Arms GBBR-370FPS
Bravo PDW-380FPS
Old 05-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Space Wizard

Just to follow up with what 79stangghia said we have a few new rentals we will be bringing out including an M4 with grenade launcher. The field is definately greened up so I will be sadly sitting down at the staging area cursing my failing joints. Should be good times however. I will also have a limited amount of gear for sale out at the field as well. MAG brand Midcaps, and a few guns to boot. Hope to see you there.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:43 PM

Darksider is a Private
I cant make it out this weekend sadly, my little cousin's birthday party.
Will be at the next one for sure though, I haven't played since Broadsword.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Administrator

79stang is a Private
It was a fun game, hope everyone who came had a great time. You missed some epic fire fights at Vlad's crossing Jonah.

OP Bioshock II, OP Broadsword I,II,& III, OP Paydirt, OP Hot Steel, OP Gambit Package, OP Flashover, OP Hope, OP Intervention, OP Dark Horizon, OP BF9 & X

Team Blizzard

CA M4 CQBR-350FPS
King Arms GBBR-370FPS
Bravo PDW-380FPS
Old 05-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Space Wizard

So I am told. Three more weeks until I am cleared to play. Three more long horrible weeks.........

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: