Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 02-24-2009, 11:52 PM

Stdeda13 is a Private
ICS M4, JG Mp5a4 RIS, Echo 1 MP5a5 RIS, and accessories

I have here a few AEG's for sale. Pictures are linked towards the bottom. The reason I am selling these is to make room more new guns in my collection. I keep all my guns in the best condition possible, better than I receive them when possible. Not 100% sure about selling these guns but I want to expand my arsenal so if people are interested I will likely part with them.

First up is my JG MP5a4 RAS. I bought this gun off another user here on ASF a few months ago. Since then I have acquired another mp5 and have decided that I don't need 2 of them. Gun is in pretty good condition. When I received the gun the RIS was cracked and some screws were missing. I repaired the RIS with some metal super glue and it feels very solid now. I also went to a local hardware store and replaced all the missing screws with new ones. The new screws are silver but they hold everything on like they should so I never worried about them. I have also modified the stock a bit for a 9.6v battery. It isn’t complete modified yet but an 8.4v does fit in very well with the modifications. Please note that the pictures taken show it without the RIS on because they were before I repaired the RIS. I will try to get some new pictures posted up this weekend with the RIS on. Also the scope mount was not pictured but is attached to the gun now and will be included. The “A Style” grip will not be included. The gun will come with the stock hicap. No battery will be included.

The next gun I have is my Echo 1 MP5a5 RIS Vector Arms. I got this in a trade a few months back. Gun is in great condition with 2 exceptions. The first is that stock locking mechanism broke. Doesn’t affect the gun at all and can still be used. The way it is setup it will actually slide and sort of lock in place but only due to how I have it set up. I’ve just been using the gun without the stock at all and using the broken mount as an end cap. The second issue is that the spring for the cocking mechanism is gone. Since the cocking mechanism doesn’t do anything I just put some tape to hold it in place and keep it from rattling around. The gun has full Echo 1 and Vector Arms trades. Body has minimal scratches and looks like new. RIS and scope mount are in perfect working order and show minimal signs of use. Gun will include the stock hicap as well as the battery front grip. Grip can hold an 8.4v battery pretty well but I highly doubt it will hold a 9.6. Gun functions well off an 8.4v though. No battery will be included.

The final gun I have up for sale today is my ICS M4 Sportline. Just to start for those who are not familiar with the ICS M4 Sportline model the ONLY difference from the ICS proline guns is that the body is a composite plastic. The body is very sturdy and, in my opinion, is actually nicer than marui and other plastic bodies. The internals are the exact same at their proline m4's and are 99% compatible with aftermarket parts. I bought this about 2 months ago to use with the repair of my old ICS Proline. I pulled the stock lower gearbox, upper gearbox, and motor and swapped them with the internals from my 2006(I think) M4. The internals of my 2006 were good but I wanted to convert it to a custom SR-16 as well as just update the internals with newer parts. Gun should shoot between 300 and 330 however I have no chrono to test this. The spring has always been decompressed before storage since the ICS m4's make it so easy to do so. The body is the ICS composite plastic that they use on their sportline models and is a very strong, very good quality body. The entire front end is brand new as well. I did swap the stock out to make it a retractable M4 type. The stock is an ICS M4 LE style stock that has 1 minor chip in it (shown in a picture). There is 1 minor problem with the gun itself though, it will only shoot full auto. I believe the selector plate needs to be replaced. Safety still works fine but if you put it in semi it will still fire full auto. You can control single shots still if you just tap the trigger and don't hold it down long. The gun will come with 1 TM hicap which is in need of some paint(works well though)and a Sanyo 9.6v 1700mah "Nun chuck" battery that is in like new condition (recently rebuilt by a local shop). The battery was in terrible condition when I received it so I had a local battery show rebuild it and test it. They said it was putting out the proper current and should work well. I have not tried to charge it or use it since the repair due to having other guns I use instead.

Prices:
JG MP5a4 RIS (with hicap) - $100 + shipping OBO
Echo 1 MP5a5 RIS (with hicap and battery grip) - $100 + shipping OBO
ICS M4 Sportline (with battery and TM hicap) - $150 + shipping OBO
Will make a deal for multiple guns.

I also have the following for sale: (WILL ONLY SELL WITH THE GUN THEY ARE FOR OR AFTER THAT GUN HAS SOLD) Prices will change if purchased separate from an AEG (add shipping basically)
2 Metal MP5 Midcaps (I think MAG maybe) – $6 each with purchase of an mp5
1 Plastic MP5 Midcap (King Arms maybe) - $5 with purchase of an mp5
1 Mp5k Short mag with 9x19mm trades(Tokyo Marui I think) - $10 with purchase of an mp5
1 Intellect Bros 9.6v 4200mah Large Battery(Like New) - $40 with purchase of the JG mp5a4 RIS
1 Intellect Bros 8.4v 1600mah Mini Battery (New) - $20 with purchase of the Echo 1 MP5a5 RIS
1 G&G M4 Hicap Magazine (good condition) - $15 with purchase of the M4
1 Deepfire 200x35mm 14mm CCW Mock Suppressor(good condition) - $20 with any AEG
1 Unknown MP5 “A Style” Foregrip with ICS Front pin - $15 with purchase of an mp5

Package Prices: (MP5 packages only available untill one or the other is purchased)
JG Mp5a4 RIS, battery, 2 metal midcaps, 1 plastic midcap, mp5k mag, A style foregrip - $175 shipped OBO
Echo 1 MP5a5 RIS, battery, 2 metal midcaps, 1 plastic midcap, mp5k mag, A style foregrip - $160 shipped OBO
ICS M4 Sportline, battery, TM hicap, G&G hicap, deepfire barrel extension - $180 shipped OBO

JG Mp5a4 RIS Pictures: http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk91/st...?albumview=grid
Echo 1 Mp5a5 RIS Pictures: Will be posted soon (gun is at my parent’s house)
ICS M4 Sportline Pictures: http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk91/st...?albumview=grid

I will consider trades on a case by case basis and also reserve the right to remove either gun if I choose to do so. I also will trade multiple guns for 1 if I feel the deal is good enough. I also have 2 rules that I follow for trades:
1. I do not ship first. I am always honest with my deals, you can ask anyone I have trade with before.
2. Please be honest about your gun. If everything is exactly as described I will ship out ASAP after receiving your gun. If something is not as described I will contact you and we will resolve it from there. I do have some leeway for stuff that can happen with shipping.

Trades I am looking for will include, but are not limited to, the following:
SCAR (no JLS)
Aug's (CA, TM, JG, Echo 1) NO BE
MP7 (TM only)
MP5-SD5 (ICS, CA, G&G)
TM Mk.23 Set (silencer, lam, case preferably)
416's (Would prefer full metal but will entertain all offers)
Soc 16 (Echo 1 or higher)

Others will be considered just PM me to ask. I am unable to add any cash to deals at this time. I also have trade feedback on Airsoft Forums and on Airsoft Ohio. I also have 100% feedback on eBay with over 25 transactions.

Any other question or comments please PM and I will respond ASAP.
Sniper - Tanaka M700 AICS Preban, Custom VSR-10, Snow Wolf Barrett M99
Gbb's - KSC Glock 18c, WE 1911 MEU (SOC), KSC/Shooters Design USP Compact, Maruzen PPK, Marushin M629 .44 Magnum, TM Mk.23 Socom

Last edited by Stdeda13; 02-25-2009 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Added discounted packages
Old 02-26-2009, 07:41 PM

Stdeda13 is a Private
Big Picture Update (Warning 56k users)

PICTURE UPDATE!!! Warning rather large

JG MP5a4 RIS: http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk91/st...?albumview=grid

Echo 1 MP5a5 RIS: http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk91/st...?albumview=grid

ICS M4 Sportline http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk91/st...?albumview=grid

MP5 Mags:

Batteries: (Not positive about parting with these)

If interested in any gun or package feel free to PM. I am willing to negotiate some on price.
Gbb's - KSC Glock 18c, WE 1911 MEU (SOC), KSC/Shooters Design USP Compact, Maruzen PPK, Marushin M629 .44 Magnum, TM Mk.23 Socom
Old 02-28-2009, 05:29 PM

Stdeda13 is a Private
Echo 1 mp5a5, intellect 8.4v 1600, mp5k mag, and A style grip are off the market.

Prices drops on the following:
ICS M4 Sport - $140 shipped
JG MP5a4 RIS - $100 shipped

Still wanting to trade for another nice AEG or a Gbb.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:47 PM

Stdeda13 is a Private
ICs M4 Sport is pending trade. I will update when/if it goes through.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: