View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 06:31 PM
alecmclovin is a Private
My tip to you would be check around ao before buying from a store. A lot of guys sell amazing guns with a lot more upgrades for cheaper than $250. I have purchased and traded with many people on here and gotten excellent looking and performing guns. I also recommend that you get a nice pair of non mesh ANSI full seal goggles. Eye protection is THE most important things in airsoft and you want a good paint of goggles. You probably have a nice paintball mask, but they fog up a lot easier and everyone hates fog. Fog can ruin an airsoft experience. For most games you will need to bring your own BBs. You can get a good bag of high quality BBs 5000 for as little as $10. you will need a red rag usually too so people know when your standing around not to light you up like a Christmas tree. On airsoft Ohio we are not aloud to post option threads about what gun we think is best because it starts flame wars. Hope you find a great starter gun! If you have any other question feel free to personal message me and I will try to answer to the best of my abilities. If not some of the veterans on here will be able to.
Team Stealth team leader, TF614 member, SYOTOS milsim member
G&P Magpul Trx Polarstar,TM Limcat custom, Crye JPC
Proverbs 27:19
Jesus Christ is my Savior, ask me anything about Him.