View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:10 PM

CRASH_TF330 GUNSLINGERS is a Private
Potato, I'm glad to help you anyway I can. That goes for everyone. We all have to start somewhere right? I was just stating an observation about my own experience with beginners, as it applies to AEG trouble shooting. I wasn't implying you yourself are a beginner, even if you were so what, I'm not that guy. If you do decide to upgrade, I believe the G&P line is quite good. I bought the FDE full metal MOE back in May. As stated previously, I own a veritable plethora of brands. As an example, I'll give you a comparison- I have a JG S-system, it's been a great, reliable gun for me personally. I've never had a problem with it. I've had it for five-plus years, put thousands of rounds through it, and it still runs like a champ. It's a solid go-to gun. Running my MOE compared to that, is like driving a Pinto, then driving a Hemi. I've been airsofting not much longer than you, I'm sure you can remember all the JG haters, some of which still lurk these forums. I've learned it's all about what works best for you, and what you can comfortably spend. I wish you the best of luck on your endeavor.

TF 330 GUNSLINGERS
TEAM LEADER