View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 04:33 PM

Panda is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by derp View Post
Truthfully its just aisoft folks we dont need it. let the field officials or owners deal with any problems but.... i do have a 300 dollar ifak in mug bug out rig for any disaster situation such as when **** hits the fan but i do nt think they are needed in a game. It's already baad enough we run around and pretend were in the military c'mon
True, but at the same time this "game" can be dangerous. Running through the woods is running through the woods, playing or not, and serious stuff can happen if you trip. I don't think having a first aid kit is that bad of an idea, even if we're already "pretending we're in the military." The EO and Refs should definitely carry a first aid kit or two on the field, though.

EDIT: Grease Man brought up another good point. I don't want anyone helping me with stuff they don't know how to use...

DOUBLE EDIT: I meant Grease Man. It's all 8th anyways.
(21:42:57) Agent_Spencer: I mean i didn't need a pony made of diamonds, but I have a yolo card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Have you ever noticed in commercials how there's like a white guy and his Asian friend and the black guy so it's not racist? That's pandas job
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Be smart y'all.
"I like balls"-Panda

Last edited by Panda; 04-20-2012 at 06:13 AM.