Airsoft Ohio Forums

Airsoft Ohio Forums (http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/index.php)
-   Upcoming Airsoft Events (http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Operation Blind Fury 9: New Asylum (http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38671)

Blade 11-16-2011 11:15 AM

Operation Blind Fury 9: New Asylum

Gentlemen,

For the 9th consecutive year, Hidden Spring Ranch will be the theater of Operation Blind Fury. Throughout the years, the event size and formats evolved and expended. New players joined the roster while some veterans left. 2012 will be the year where news and vets reunites in the most epic event in the series.

Operation Blind Fury is a 9 hours non-stop military simulation fought on a 250 acres field where 2 teams battles for land, buildings and objectives of all kind. The event has been designed to mentally and physically challenge players from all age and all experience and trust us, when the day will be over, you will need a break.

I had a blast!
Andy

Ready to register? Click me

The Blind Fury series focus on leadership and teamwork. From the minute you arrive to the minute the event ends, you become part of a team, a platoon, a squad. Pre-selected commanders and executive officer planned for weeks before hitting the field. they already thought, assigned and designed their battle plan so by the time you get there, the only thing you have to do is to keep up with the battle and pull the trigger.

Best event of the year. Thank you.
Tristan H.

Throughout the day, each team will have to accomplish missions which will either be given prior to the event or the same day, at a time dictated by the success or failure of other missions. So not only will you not have the whole picture of what will happen but you will also have to fight your way through the challenges to be able to receive more....and this is where BF gains its momentum and where players get totally exhausted.

Register Now and save 30% on regular admission

Beside the fact that Blind fury is a truly unique event, you will also have:
9 hours of non-stop combat simulation.
250 acres of wood, trails, hills, valleys and buildings and villages.
Pyrotechnics.
Vehicle(s) ranging from the small ATV all the way to DEUCEs.
Target rich environment (400+ players in 2010/2011).
Free Parking and camping Available.
Event patch and T-shirt (limited time only).
Airsoft and Food vendors on site.
Raffle on Saturday

I had so much fun out there it should be illegal.
Ryan K.

You are ready to fight all day, to create bonds with your teammates and enjoy a full day of pain and sweat? Don't waste another minute and head over the event website for all details, registrations and rules.

You are or know a company who would like to sponsor this event? Email us to receive all the details.

Hoping to see you all at the greatest and biggest airsoft ohio event in history.

Regards,

Francois Crepeau
aka Blade
Event Organizer for Blind Fury 9

All the information listed above is for recreational purposes only. We are against discrimination.

Copyright Airsoftevents 2012

Big Teddy 11-16-2011 11:44 AM

And countdown clock starting now..

Also: FIRSTIES

Vicious 11-16-2011 11:49 AM

Even though its so far away I'm super excited. I already have a major item list to get before bf9.

Bronco 11-16-2011 11:53 AM

Pending football, I will definately be going!

P-51Mustang 11-16-2011 12:19 PM

Can't wait. Hopefully I can make it this year. It takes priority NOW.

TommyTuba 11-16-2011 12:28 PM

Hells yeah!

Pittin 11-16-2011 01:02 PM

i gots ta be there this time

Firefox 11-16-2011 01:17 PM

Pending college and school plans I'm in for this. Sounds like a good time.

Vinvyin 11-16-2011 01:38 PM

BF8 was fun, just have to decide if they game is worth the money. I talked my self into it last time, but who knows.

wyattcravatas 11-16-2011 03:20 PM

sweeeet, bf8 set a new precedent for airsoft in my eyes, and I can't wait to play another game of that stature. :)

szak416 11-16-2011 04:37 PM

rsvp'ing asap im going to get a t shirt this time... BF8 was and still is by far the best AO event ive been to so far cant wait for BF9!!!

Rupture 11-16-2011 04:58 PM

I hope I can make it out this year, I haven't been to a BF event in such a long time.

wyattcravatas 11-16-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by szak416 (Post 357012)
rsvp'ing asap im going to get a t shirt this time... BF8 was and still is by far the best AO event ive been to so far cant wait for BF9!!!

thanks for reminding me, I felt so jealous seeing other people get shirts and not me. :p

P y r o 11-16-2011 06:47 PM

Going as long as I don't have Cross Country, and might have to skip that even if i do...

Suggestions: Make it as cool as Gecko (305)!

Mav 11-16-2011 07:44 PM

I've been wanting to make the trip down for a while now, I'm looking to definitely make it this year.

Soothsayer 11-16-2011 08:14 PM

Never been to a Blind Fury. 2012 is looking hopeful though.

Raven95 11-16-2011 08:45 PM

Never been there. Gonna try though.

Panda 11-16-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P y r o (Post 357033)
Going as long as I don't have Cross Country, and might have to skip that even if i do...

I feel your pain. Cross country ruined my chance to go this year. I hope it doesn't ruin either of our chances next year. OF course, I have meets on every Saturday during the season so I will probably have one this year on BF9. I AM DETERMINED, NO QUIT, MUST ATTEND!!!!!

God, the above phrase is like a broken record if I have ever heard one... :rolleyes:

soldier of fortune 11-16-2011 09:22 PM

i'll tell ya what went wrong at BF8!!!!! I wasn't there! and it sucked knowing there was a bb gun war and I was missing out

Snook 11-16-2011 10:53 PM

Can't wait! ADD MORE BUILDINGS!!! I like buildings... :)

CTU_Davis 11-17-2011 09:49 AM

My body is ready. Untill it falls down the hill again on a grenade launcher.

OverLord 11-17-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P y r o (Post 357033)

I agree 100% make it as amazing as 305.... it would be amazing.

I will most likley be there but its pretty far off to know for sure.

Blade 11-17-2011 10:59 AM

You guys need to understand that running a "Gecko" event and a Blind fury event is totally different. At Gecko, I 100% controlled the outcome while at BF, it all depends on the Commanders and XOs but also 450 other players. Having a 30 vs 30 event is a safe bet while having a 200 vs 200 is far from a piece of cake. Now you can tell me having 20-30 staff members in the field might help but that would just promote the babysitting and the event rigging :D

All that being said, I am hoping to do better than Blind Fury 8 this year so it might not be a "Gecko" event but I will get as close to be as possible ;)

Snook, what buildings or field improvement would you like to see?
I have 6 buildings planned already...

Musket_Ball 11-17-2011 12:53 PM

Mmm, haven't been to a blind fury since bf6. I hope to make it to this.

Sent from my ipho-...ha! Droid X Tapa-talk.

Flenner 11-17-2011 01:18 PM

I'm in as long as KRAYZIE is my CO. Loved fighting alongside someone who also knew what he was doing!