Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Yawger20

Conversation Between Yawger20 and Hippie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Hippie
    03-07-2012 02:50 PM
    Hippie
    Howdy, wondering i need to get some green bdus? I have tiger stripe green I can use but didnt know if the team ran a particular pattern in green? Or is it ok bc usually dont run green? I know usually its multicam when running brown.
  2. Hippie
    02-19-2012 12:21 AM
    Hippie
    thanks for the team invite. kinda feel like a slut. I mean really you didnt even buy me a drink. Thank god its valentines day and I dont have a date. Seriously look forward to hangin w/ you guys again . . . possibly w/ less chaos causing me to be split from most of the squad for large portions of time. 1/2 mile hike to hq respawn slightly crimped my style but had fun w/ the peeps from the team I did get to run with. Keep me posted I usually do 1 to 2 events a month. Let me know if you all need anything.
  3. Hippie
    02-17-2012 03:06 PM
    Hippie
    appreciate it. got my batteries charged and I will be running multicam and kwa. see you tomorrow. "the dude abides"
  4. Yawger20
    02-17-2012 02:07 PM
    Yawger20
    Anyone with The Dude as an avatar is good in my book... I'll find a place for you. Come as a rifleman! Make sure you read up on the rules and restrictions! See you tomorrow!
  5. Hippie
    02-17-2012 02:02 PM
    Hippie
    Hey I wasnt sure if I could make it bf now but I def can make it tomorrow. can I still sign up or is it too late?