Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Jables

Conversation Between Jables and Warfox
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Warfox
    10-06-2011 12:42 PM
    Warfox
    Hi Jables, We do have the Shotguns for rent and a couple of AEG's we are willing to rent out as well. You can also post on our War Forums or Facebook page to see if any of the other players have extra weapons that they are willing to rent out.

Thanks for supporting us and we look forward to seeing you out at the field!
  2. Jables
    10-05-2011 09:56 AM
    Jables
    I'm planning to bring around 12 people to the next open play. I'm bringing some new guys though, they don't have any guns and we're running low on spares. I know you guys have shotguns for rent, but they want to know if you've got any AEGs or semi-auto guns? I got one guy who thinks he can snipe
  3. Warfox
    09-02-2011 02:51 PM
    Warfox
    We keep your waivers on file for each season. You will not need to sign another until opening day in April of 2012.

Let me know if you would like to talk more about the team building program when you are out at the field.
  4. Jables
    09-02-2011 10:21 AM
    Jables
    I checked in to the team building packages, we're going to have each us save up $30. As for the team chat room, that would be great! Also, do you guys keep our waivers, or do we have to sign again?
  5. Warfox
    08-24-2011 09:05 AM
    Warfox
    That is excellent Jables. If you get a chance check out our team builder packages that we offer up and coming teams. You can find it on our website. We can also provide you a private chat room on our war forums for just your team. Let me know if you are interested. Hope to see you and your team on September 3rd!
  6. Jables
    08-23-2011 06:39 PM
    Jables
    Me and my team had alot of fun at War Den and we ended up forming a team-alliance with the 137th Task Force too! See you in September!
  7. Warfox
    08-17-2011 10:12 PM
    Warfox
    Yes you can use any mesh mask. As long as it is in conjunction with full seal ANSI rated goggles.
  8. Jables
    08-17-2011 10:15 AM
    Jables
    I have a question about your event at warden on the 20th, can I use my Mesh face mask? If I need to, I can where ANSI rated goggles under it.