Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > 2tall

Conversation Between 2tall and Woodville Surplus
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. 2tall
    05-24-2013 08:23 PM
    2tall
    Ok on the bb's I know one kid was asking if they had .20's there. don't worry about the combat shirt unless it is a freebie would an XL if so . It looks like I am only going to ref. $ is tight this week after buying the battery for my car. I bought a SS multicam tshirt when i was there earlier today as well.
  2. Woodville Surplus
    05-24-2013 08:34 AM
    Woodville Surplus
    Yeah man. I can bring a combat shirt. What size are you looking for. I can bring .20s as well. Anything else you would like me to bring?
  3. 2tall
    05-21-2013 08:25 PM
    2tall
    Neal..I have consulted with the team and we will give you permission for you and your friend to run multicam. We are running as the Special Forces squad and running multicam and are going to fill in where we are needed that is why we were not allowing anyone to wear it. BTW one of those multicam battle shirts would come on handy Saturday!LOL If you could also bring some .20 bb's with you and anything else you may think of to sell that would be fine.
  4. Woodville Surplus
    05-21-2013 04:20 PM
    Woodville Surplus
    My friend and I only have multicam. You are more than welcome to put us on OD with armbands. We really want to come to the op but we don't have the money to buy new load outs. We have tan vests with multicam accessories and multicam bdus.