Out of the Box Industries is proud to present, Operation Crucible II, August 3rd and 4th at Fallen Warrior Airsoft Field in Chillicothe Ohio.
They tell us when we go into the Crucible that we are fighting for honor, for our countrymen and our families and above all, for the good of our nations. What they don't tell you is what happens if you come out. The things I saw....the brothers and sisters that I lost.......the screams of the dying and those who wish they could join the latter. When I signed up under the banner of the U.C.A. I thought I was going to make the world a better place for those waiting back home. Sure we brought home the victory and all the spoils that go with it, but those of us who returned brought something else back with us, something far darker. I guess it's true what Nietzsche said......we stared into the abyss and it sure as hell stared back.
-Steven Ross, Engineer United Continental Americas.
Like Operation Crucible, Crucible II will be a multi-day operation with play continuing for the duration of the event. As before, all players are expected to bring everything that that will need with them onto the field as once you walk off the field there is no coming back. The rules have been tweaked to reflect feedback from players from the last event and will be reflected in the new player packet. Additionally, we will be doing patches for the event that are included with the entrance fee (hence the 5 dollar increase to cover patch cost). Each patch will be a flag patch of the Territory you are representing. Additionally there will be strict uniform requirements to reflect a more immersive experience as well as cut down on pattern confusion.
As we draw closer to the event I will be updating rules and registration information. RSVP is as follows:
UCA - RSVP Green
and specify UCA
ESA - RSVP Green
and specify ESA
UET - RSVP Tan
and specify UET
IAC - RSVP Tan
and specify IAC
United Continental Americas
- The narrow victors from last years Crucible, the U.C.A. enters with the pride of victory on their side, but also the envy and target of all other factions as well.
- 50 Players
- M81 Woodland BDU's
United European Territories
- Still reeling from their defeat last year the U.E.T. forces are fiercely proud of their soldiers and have vowed this year to take the Crucible home to London where they feel it belongs.
- 50 Players
- Tri-Color Desert
Eastern Soviet Alliance
- Proud and determined warriors the E.S.A. felt that it had a real opportunity to claim the victory laurels for themselves. This year the Moscow leadership feels is the year of Wolf.
- 50 Players
- Full OD or OD with Soviet Top (Blue and White Striped top)
- Narrowly defeated for the Crucible victory last year the men and women of the I.A.C. feel that their victory was stolen from them by the last minute heroics of the U.A.C. and are more determined now than ever to prove that the cobra's fangs bite the sharpest of all.
- 50 Players
- Solid Black or Tan (May wear all black or Tan bottoms with Black top)
Like before, Crucible II will feature the role system, and will additionally be a two day event with play continuing through the night. The price is set at 55 dollars for both days with the price including a patch specific to each faction. Additionally we are debating doing a one day entry fee of 35 dollars (no patch for day players included, may purchase separately if available) for Saturday only (1600 - 2300). We will again be bringing everything that is needed onto the field the day of the event and once you are on you are on, no exceptions. The first Crucible we pushed people's limits and the response was admirable so the expectation is the same this year