The Bowling Green State University Screaming Falcons are happy to present their second Open Play of the 2013 season!
Saturday, April 13, 2013
River Bottom Assault
11625 St. Rte. 199
Wayne, OH 43466
$25.00 per person
0830-0930: Check-in and chronographing
0930-1000: Safety briefing
1000-1330: First deployment
1330-1400: Lunch break (bring a packed lunch, food may or not be available for purchase on-field)
1400-1700: Second deployment
0.20g BBs will be used at the chronograph station. Please bring an empty magazine to chronograph. REASONABLE allowances may or may not be made for FPS overages. Staff reserves the right to permit or deny any guns shooting over the limits listed below AT THEIR SOLE DISCRETION.
0-400 FPS: Semi and full-auto allowed, player must use semi-auto inside buildings - 15' MINIMUM ENGAGEMENT DISTANCE FOR FULL-AUTO
400-500 FPS: Semi-auto only - NO FULL-AUTO - 75' MINIMUM ENGAGEMENT DISTANCE
500-600 FPS: Bolt-action only - NO SEMI OR FULL-AUTO - 100' MINIMUM ENGAGEMENT DISTANCE
Again, reasonable overages may or may not be allowed at the staff's sole discretion.
GREEN TEAM: All green camouflage patterns such as M81 woodland, MARPAT, CADPAT, Flora, etc. Solid green/OD allowed.
TAN TEAM: All tan camouflage patterns such as tri-color desert, DESPAT, Multicam, XCAM, UCP, etc. Solid tan allowed.
1. All participants must have full-seal ANSI Z87.1-rated eye protection. No safety glasses, high school lab goggles, etc. Participants under the age of 18 must wear full face protection.
2. All participants must sign a liability waiver in order to attend. Waivers will be available at the register. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign on their behalf. Waivers can also be downloaded and printed from the following link: WAIVER
3. All participants under the age of 18 may not use any weapon shooting over 400 FPS. This is non-negotiable and will be strictly enforced.
4. All magazines are allowed, such as low, mid, and high-capacity magazines of all types.
5. Semi-auto only inside all buildings.
6. Players shall not remove their eye and/or face protection while on the field. If your goggles are fogging or otherwise malfunctioning, return to the staging area before removing your eye/face protection. Violators will be immediately ejected from the event without refund.
7. Players shall conduct themselves in a professional, sportsmanlike manner. No littering, consumption of alcoholic beverages, excessive swearing, stealing, using dead players as cover, not calling hits, excessive intentional shooting of other players, etc. Staff reserves the right to remove offenders from play for violating this rule.
8. No mix-matching of uniform colors. This means no wearing green pants and a tan jacket, tan pants with a green jacket, etc. Wear either an obvious green or tan uniform. You may mix-match patterns of the same color if you must but this is discouraged. Those that do not observe this rule will not be permitted to play. Please note that you are free to wear whatever color gear you want. Ghillie suits must also be obviously green or obviously tan for identification purposes.
9. No "contractor" or "civilian" uniforms. This includes, but is not limited to, jeans, black pants and/or jackets, hunting camouflage, civilian clothing, or any other articles of clothing that are not green or tan-based. Snow camouflage is permitted; please see Rule 9 for details.
10. Grenades must expel BBs in order to count as a kill. A grenade thrown into a room or hallway renders all players inside that room or hallway dead.
11. Rockets made of foam, rubber, or with foam/rubber heads may be used. A rocket fired into a shack renders all players inside dead. For larger buildings such as the buildings in the town, a rocket fired into a particular floor renders all players on that floor dead.
Scenarios will be quick-paced, organized, and fun. The staff will do their very best to keep the games moving and keep the players interested. All rules and details are subject to change without notice. Please check this thread for the latest updates: http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46204