Ruins Raiders Final Season Open Play
Join us as the Ruins Raiders host the first in a final series of Open Play events we will be hosting at MAM paintball. Join us as we say farewell to hosting at MAM and kick off the final season with a bang!
Sitting on 15+ acres MAM Paintball boasts five existing forts, dozens of DFPs and countless natural features that make this battlefield both physical and challenging.
MAM Paintball in Wilkesville, Ohio. (There will be large signs on the highway and intersecting roads that will lead you to the field)
- I-32 and State Route 160, 10 minutes from Wellston or Albany, Ohio.
- From Jackson, take I-32 North exactly 18 miles turn right onto St Rt 160, then left onto Cottrill Rd., first driveway on the left approx 100' Look for the Paintball signs.
- From Athens, take I-32 South turn left onto St Rt 160, then left onto Cottril Rd., first driveway on the left approx 100'. Look for the Paintball signs.
13 (with participating parent/guardian) 14-17 (with parent/guardian signed waiver)
Maximum FPS AEG:
Maximum FPS Support Weapon:
Maximum FPS Semi-Auto Rifles:
Maximum FPS Bolt Action:
550 (with 50ft MED)
Required Safety Equipment:
full seal ANSI z87.1 rated goggles or facemask, death rag. YOU MUST HAVE A DEATH RAG TO ENTER PLAY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THEM THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR 1 DOLLAR.
Recommended Safety Equipment:
mouth guard, gloves with knuckle protection, hard soled boots and anti-fog wipes
Wooded hills with roads, constructed fortifications, a valley bisecting the play area and a village in the eastern side of the field. This is a VERY physically demanding field so come ready to get your excersice for the day!
A mix of force on force and mini scenario based games as well as Alamo, a take the hill game type.
0900 - 1000 Setup, Registration, Chrono, Safety Briefing
1000 - 1300 Morning Games (sweep and clear as well as other objective based games)
1300 - 1400 Lunch/R&R
1400 - 1700 Afternoon Games (scenarios with objectives)
When you pay you will submit your waiver (we will have plenty onsite if you need them and receive a wristband signifying you have paid. After you have checked in bring any guns you plan on using that day to the chrono station WITH AN EMPTY MAGAZINE. We will supply .2g madbull match grade bbs for the chrono.
- Following the trend of our events the following patterns will be reflective of sides.
3 Color Desert, Despat, Digital Desert, Multi-Cam, ATACS, ACU
Woodland, Marpat, Tiger Stripe, OD, Digital Woodland, Flektarn, Cadpat, Civillian or mix
ANY CONTRACTOR LOADOUTS WILL COUNT AS GREEN FOR OPEN PLAYS
- No limitation for this event. All LO/MID/HIGH/STANDARD mags and drums are welcome.
- BB projecting grenades are acceptable
- Flashbangs are permitted
- M203/M79 type bb projecting grenades are acceptable
- Cold smoke grenades are acceptable.
- Hand or 40mm grenade ricochets count as hits
- Do NOT pick up other players grenades unless instructed to do so
Grenades must project BB's to count as a kill with one exception. While players are in any fort or behind a DFP with the village and hilltop firebase being the exception ANY grenade will kill all players present.
Minimum Engagement Distance
- 0-10ft "SAFETY KILL/BANG BANG" rule goes into effect, this is for player safety.
- 25ft 400fps to 449fps
- 50ft for bolt action snipers over 400fps
- 75ft 450fps to 499fps
- 125ft 500 fps and up
Each medic will be given 1 or 2 rolls of tape. Each time a player dies the medic will wrap tape around one arm. Once the same player dies a second time the medic will wrap tape around the casualties other arm. Once the same player dies a third time that player must respawn at their teams closest spawn point.
The field currently contains 5 forts and dozens of DFPs. While in the forts or DFPs ricochet's fired from GUNS do NOT count. However if a hand held grenade goes off inside the fort or a 40mm is launched into a structure all inside will be considered casualties. In addition, for safety purposes, when assaulting a fort a player may thump the forts wall and yell "grenade" killing everyone inside.
- All players must bring water and carry it on the field. It is recommended you bring at least 1 gallon. Any containers are allowed as long as you do not leave it in the field after usage.
- It is recommended you bring snacks/food as well. If food will be served by Mike of MAM Paintball we will let you know in the event posting.
RENTALS/AIRSOFT SUPPLIES/ON SITE SMITH:
AEG's will be available for rental through Athens Airsoft LLC. while supplies last and must be reserved by messaging jonahm740 the day before the event by 5pm. All rentals come with 1 high capacity magazine with bb's included and a fully charged battery. Please note that extra BB's are NOT included in the rental fee. Only premium seamless BBs will be tolerated in the rental and bb inspection will be required prior to loaning the rental gun. BB's and other airsoft merchandise will also be available for purchase at the field. If you would like something from Athens Airsoft delivered to you on game day, please contact Jonahm740 at email@example.com
. Your order must be in at least 1 week prior to the game to ensure delivery.
We will have an on site smith for minor repairs and modifications. A small bench fee may be charged.
PICTURES @ MAMPaintball:
THE RUINS RAIDERS HAVE AN OFFICIAL WAIVER FOR THE YEAR 2012 TO BE SIGNED BY ALL PARTICIPANTS. WAIVERS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE FIELD THE DAY OF THE EVENT OR BY CLICKING HERE:
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 AND NOT ACCOMPANIED BY A LEGAL GUARDIAN YOU MUST HAVE YOUR WAIVER NOTARIZED.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE EVENT FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING WEATHER. WE WILL BE PLAYING IF IT RAINS AS LONG AS THE WEATHER IS NOT TOO SEVERE. WEATHER UPDATES WILL BE PROVIDED BY CLICKING HERE:
Post any questions you have and a Raider will get back to you ASAP