Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old

The army game experience.

Posted 08-08-2011 at 08:42 PM by Ultheran
Updated 08-12-2011 at 03:09 PM by Ultheran
The army game experience. What does that mean? I'm not talking about Call of duty, amra, or even battlefield. I'm talking about airsoft and paintball. Notice I don't put it airsoft VS Paintball, because yes the two are very similar but entirely different.

This is my experience with both paintbal and airsoft

Just a couple days ago I went to splatter park to use some of the tickets I had bought about a year ago. At the time...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2609 Comments 4 Ultheran is offline Edit Tags
Old

Event #1

Posted 03-13-2011 at 07:32 PM by Ultheran
Hello, As some of you know, Me and Toad(my dad)attended Operation Hope: combat with a cause.

This was my very first event and very first time being a medic. After the long yet beautiful drive to MAM paint ball, we drove in,parked, signed in, and chronoed. As I'm sure some of you did at your first event, being at a event for the first time your kinda scared,axises,excited; but I really felt at home when playing for some odd reason. I just jumped right in(A little to fast at the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2243 Comments 5 Ultheran is offline Edit Tags
Old

Amateur GBB Guide.

Posted 12-08-2010 at 03:13 PM by Ultheran
Updated 12-10-2010 at 02:58 PM by Ultheran
This is my first Guide so bare with me .
This guide is for new players who may be purchasing a Gas blow back pistol or a reminder to all who have and abuse there airsoft guns.

This guide will go over how to operate a Gas Blow Back Pistol. And how to maintain it and care for it.

AIRSOFT REPLICA GUIDE LINES:

These are a couple guide lines I follow when handling any kind of fire arm or Airsoft replica.

1: Always handle them...
Views 3867 Comments 4 Ultheran is offline Edit Tags
Old

Field trip

Posted 09-19-2010 at 11:12 AM by Ultheran
Just yesterday ( 9/18/10 ) I took a trip down to Cincinnati to check out a couple of the locale stores, and believe it or not I went 180 miles to get to those stores. It was well worth it I can assure you. I visited airsoft arms first and then went to 321airsoft. My favorite thing about airsoft arms was the variate of gear and selection of AEGs and GBBs they had. But I liked 321 airsoft for the quality of there AEGs and gear. But all and all they are both great stores and they will definitely have...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2281 Comments 5 Ultheran is offline Edit Tags
Old

Battlefield BC2 Players

Posted 03-27-2010 at 03:17 PM by Ultheran
Updated 04-01-2010 at 10:11 PM by Ultheran
I am recruiting soldiers to report for duty for battle on battlefield bad company2 on the xbox 360. I will accept any one and every one but I will not tolerate stupid,or idiotic behavior.( example: guy with grenade launcher shooting buildings with it but not doing anything or some one just sitting sniping trees or some one running into a group of enemys and dieing on purpose.)

As Texx mentioned there is a post "like" this one in off topic but I am asking for willing recruits...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2193 Comments 5 Ultheran is offline Edit Tags