Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > 001

Rate this Entry

Ten Legacy edition

Posted 03-28-2009 at 05:49 PM by 001
As you all (at least those that have any taste in music) know, yesterday marked the 18th anniversary of the recording of the legendary Pearl Jam Ten Album. In honor of the milestone, the band re-released the album as a "Reissue Legacy Edition". I recieved my deluxe copy yesterday, and I have to say, it is the first purchase I've been content with without thinking what kind of gear I could of bought with the money, I think of it as my piece of 90's history. Featuring 6 previously unreleased tracks like "Brother" and others drawn up by Mike McCready and Eddie Vedder that were cut out of the final album. For any true Pearl Jam, Alt Rock or Grunge fan, this is the ultimate purchase. 2 CD's 4 LP's, and lots of limited edition and rare Ten and Pearl Jam memoribilia. Some people have been criticizing the band for capitilizing on the price ($140 was a bit staggering) but I was damn happy to spend it. Pearl Jam has honestly earned all its gains and has stayed true for 18 years, one of the reasons they have such a strong following, such as me. Anyway, I was just wanting to share to AO a piece of music history. I'd like to see any other Pearl Jam or Alt Rock fans thoughts on the matter.

https://www.pearljam.com/max
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5884 Comments 3 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    yellow ledbetter is probably the only song that has soulfull guitar riffs like those of hendrix that we will ever see in our crappy music generation. I agree great band, when they first came out I wasnt a fan but I have grone to love them, Have you seen there contibution to the trbute to the WHO.
  2. Old
    Cool, I was wondering if it was worth it, but sounds like it might be. This is what I have credit cards for I still have both my releases of Ten (European and American, there were a few extra songs on the overseas release) and they are my favorites to listen too.
  3. Old
    Yeah it's very nice. Where'd you get your Euro release? What extra tracks does it have? Yeah Ten is one of those albums you just listen to over and over, perfect flow, great songs.