Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > ECHOES

Rate this Entry

About the Author

Posted 08-02-2009 at 09:32 PM by ECHOES
This blog is going to be mainly about an interesting subject, myself.

Hello, my name is Brian, and if you haven't figured out by now my callsign is ECHOES. I live near Mt. Vernon, Ohio.

Some facts about me

I really enjoy reading and writing.

I play Airsoft, of course, it is my main and favorite hobby right now.

I enjoy mechanics and all aspects of machines. With that interest, it must be said, I'm a tinkerer, I take things apart, fix them, and put them back in working order. Here lately I've gotten into Gearbox work, and have enjoyed it immensely.

Like most guys, I am a fan of weapons, with preferance to modern firearms (Any firearm that uses a cased round, I.E. your common idea of a bullet).

I live in the country but don't hunt game for food/sport, but I do enjoy fishing.

I'm fairly patriotic and do enjoy all freedoms and opportunities I have been given here in the United States.

Some more facts

My airsoft guns:

AEGs- 2006 ICS M4, ICS MP5A4

GBB- HFC Glock 17

My gear:

I currently run an ALICE rig with quite a few pouches. I love that USGI gear; tough, good wearing, and cheap.

And with any further wait, the question you have been wondering...

So, why are you writing these blogs?

Why that is an excellent question. I write because I feel I can post my words with feeling and with understanding. I love this hobby, and enjoy the background to it. Users seem to enjoy my Blogs, and as long as they do I will keep writing.

Also, as a disclaimer. I don't really hate clone L96s, they just make the perfect butt of any joke on here, same thing with any clone gun.

I may have offended some of you with my viewpoints, that being said, I'm not some angry new-member hating person. I am a just a person trying to keep his hobby from turning from fun to fail.

Any questions about myself that are appropriate, feel free to ask!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1573 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0