Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > ilvfly

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Banning a member.

Posted 04-25-2012 at 09:29 PM by ilvfly
I propose a ban of son of liberty. He is detrimental to the airsoft community. On top of banning I suggest an all out war on his way of life. Destroy hair gel factories, kill any forty year old women with roofies, and spread his enormous ego among poor African children. We must stop this plague.

Hoot

P.s. My views do not reflect those of gay men at Miami university.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 23516 Comments 25 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 25

Comments

1. Old

Either way, I'd rather have SoL rubbing warm oils on me then you, so Imma stick with mah boii
  2. Old
    Ban SOL?

Do you realize the service he does, not only to this community, but to all communities everywhere, even those who have not yet formed or were formed before him? He services them all!

Everything the man does is perfect. He inspires everything that is good in humanity. And also, everything that is bad, but in good ways. The only explanation is absolute power. There is no positive or negative, just absolute SOL.

Today, I made the decision to buy a Milky Way. And it was because of SOL. I ate that Milky Way and it was delicious. Also, Praise SOL, he made it delicious. I put the wrapper in the garbage because that is what SOL would do. Sol's blessing upon us all.

And later when I crawled into bed with my fifteen girlfriends (and the one guy that paid to watch) and gave them all a good pounding, we all screamed out "SON OF LIBERTY!"

One doesn't question SOL. One simply acknowledges his power and moves on.
  3. Old
    It is a conspiracy!!!!
  4. Old
    Oh Sparky you have no clue. I was banging that kid before you existed. He's not "your boi" either. He has my name tattooed on his ***.
  5. Old
    I wouldn't want SOL gone, he's just so hot to look at. I love it when he shoots me with his balls.
  6. Old
    And this is why I love you guys
    Posted 04-26-2012 at 02:01 PM by Son of Liberty Son of Liberty is offline
  7. Old
    One time I saw blade in the field taking a poo in the church of gold city. He covered it up like a dog would. Specialop7 fell into it and it smeared all over his face. This is why I will not pay 25 dollars for Springfield.
  8. Old
    I'm so tempted to quote AWOL on that
  9. Old
    I wouldn't ban SOL. It is so fun to watch him grow up from a little kid into a bigger kid. Besides, how will we know when he officially comes out of the closet?

The forums would lose their color without him, they might become boring and lifeless. They would lack comedy relief and we would be unable to make cracks about hair care products or mis-identified sexual orientation. The words "No homo" would stop being used.

I think we NEED SOL. The AO Forums without SOL would be like a color wheel without the color neon pink.
  10. Old
    Bill you just made my day!
    Posted 04-29-2012 at 03:36 PM by Son of Liberty Son of Liberty is offline
  11. Old
    I would never ban SOL!!! SPEAR needs at least one gay member to represent son.
  12. Old
    ^^This. We're working on getting a black guy so we complete the culturally diverse trifecta.
  13. Old
    How dare you even think of banning a member such as SOL? He is the one who brings humor, life, color and well taken care of hair into this forum. Without him it would be a desolate place lacking fullness and style. As you can see we need SOL to have AO function.
  14. Old
    if SOL is banned, i will have nothing else to live for...........
  15. Old
    If SOL gets banned, then who would have the sexiest fall in AO?

http://youtu.be/oz8hCzNJU2s

Who else would be worthy of having said fall remixed by Texx?

http://youtu.be/o4eBNGomwig

The answer is simply no one. Thus, SOL stays.

16. Old
    Quote: Oh Sparky you have no clue. I was banging that kid before you existed. He's not "your boi" either. He has my name tattooed on his ***.

Quote: One time I saw blade in the field taking a poo in the church of gold city. He covered it up like a dog would. Specialop7 fell into it and it smeared all over his face. This is why I will not pay 25 dollars for Springfield.

I burst out laughing so hard. I will have to ask evan about this.

Forget banning SOL, just take his hair products away. He couldnt ever show his face in public again. Think im kidding?
    Who else showes up to Op Irene with a book bag full of hair products
  17. Old
    I only brought Paste and Pomade. You have to be able to go for the messy look or the suave comb over. It's all about your options. I just discovered fiber gum though, that might take over for paste soon. Hair products are srz bznss
    Posted 05-08-2012 at 10:45 PM by Son of Liberty Son of Liberty is offline
  18. Old
    From what I heard (Paul) it was almost a full bookbag full. I also heard you waited like 2 hours for a shower while at Irene.

Teach me your ways hair master?!
  19. Old
    That shower was cold.
    Posted 05-10-2012 at 12:07 PM by Son of Liberty Son of Liberty is offline
  20. Old
    Why's everyone on yo ****, bau5?