Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Spetsnaz

Rate this Entry

Russian / Eastern Bloc invasion of AO. O-RUS.

Posted 09-02-2011 at 03:38 PM by Spetsnaz
Official Blog Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTYRsY01NB8

Attention Airsoft Ohio.

I invite all of you into a field of loadouts that are not commonly seen in our state. Eastern Bloc and Russian.

In response to this severe lack of such loadouts and the over abundance of "Super 1337 Spec-Ops", I have created a group and I am extending an invitation to you.

O-Rus is a spinoff of the name coming from a unit called simply Rus. A specialized unit of the VV MVD. It also simply stands for Ohio - Russian if you prefer.

We represent Eastern Bloc, Soviet Union, and Russian load outs and impressions.

We do not require your kit to be a full on impression but it is encouraged. Our bare minimum requirements are simple. Russian camo. Russian gear. Russian (or Russian style.) weapon. Keep your Eagle Industries plate carrier, railed M4, and Multi-Cam away. We're not for you.

Our exceptions will be hydration wear, safety equipment, and footwear (except Tennis shoes. Keep those at home and get yourself sturdy boots.)

I encourage you to join with us, especially if you already have a loadout / impression, and more so if you have interest in the area. We do not require you to leave your existing team just to be with us, however, we will encourage all players in O-RUS to squad up if they attend the same event together wearing their Russian kits.

Our timeline is broad and it leaves you with a lot of room to work with. Any loadout or impression ranging from WW2 to the modern age is acceptable.

Join us, help open a new window in AO, and try something a little different from the norm.

http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/group.php?groupid=348
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7722 Comments 5 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old
    I approve! Something new and different the community needs.
  2. Old
    LOL, I figured it would be someone like you Spetz to start something up like this. For that I commend you. I think it would be amazing to see entire squads of Ruskies all geared up at an event.

If I ever get around to picking up some Russian camo I might take you up on this. I've already got a few AK variants laying around. Honestly though, my current interest lies in British loadouts..
  3. Old
    Good now I have an excuse to go out and buy some Russian camo.
  4. Old
    I like the sound of this.

Be looking forward to goinig up against you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLTus...eature=related

Cheers
  5. Old
    I applaud you sir, that is awesome!