-Oper8 like fuq.
-Too tier1 for you.
-So tier1, not even once.
-Tier0.
-Play airsoft.
-Make AO revere me as god.
-Oper8 every chance I get
-Oper8 without even knowing it.
-Stick head around corners at school in case durka durka opfor comes to steal freedom.
-Paranoid in hallways in case tanfor rounds corner like tier3 queers.
-**** pants in exposed areas for fear of greenfor numbers overrunning complex.
-Utilize tactical TP.
-Imagine airsoft everywhere.

Basically airsoft has made me become a bit more "aware" of my surroundings. I seem paranoid to my classmates. Anyone else?
Views 27392 Comments 33 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 33

Comments

1. Old
    Every once in awhile I make plans on what to do in case SHTF where I am.

Let's say I'm eating in a restaurant....I will always sit in the corner/wall with best visual to all potential entrances...it's a habit.

YEP.
  2. Old
    I know that feel bro. I just imagine scenarios but i would say my checking corners before going around them is something that's become oddly instinctual. Its kinda nice since i know ill be safe if something happens, but i feel like one of those malitia crazed anti government guys sitting in his garage with all his guns awaiting some doomsday apocalypse when i mention it to people. Its just an interesting habit!
  3. Old
    weak.

I am at ease everywhere I go because who would be stupid enough to F**k with me. Even when c**tbags are around me, the ambiance of my sheer awesomeness inpires them to not f**k with me.

In fact, I've had people walk up to me and just hand me guns, mags out - cops too and be like - "dude, I just can't compete with this, I'll sit outside and wait until I've calmed down."

And this one time this guy in a mask jumped me as I was carrying groceries home. He demanded my wallet and the groceries. In stead, of giving him what he wanted, I invited him to eat dinner with me, where I told him about my personal lord and savior - me. That man was Barack Obama...

true story...
  4. Old
    It's made road trips a lot more interesting when we drive through different states and I think "This place would be cool to airsoft at, this place would be too, and that place..."
  5. Old
    Texx jacked my awesomesauce... Tabasco stealing Texan jerk! Haha jk nice response though, entertaining!

MistaOrange Iif you've ever been to the Cincinnati mills mall, you can't pass by without wondering when someone like lion claws is going to come by and set an event there. Perfect for airsoft!
  6. Old
    Good places can be played in New Hampshire....

I need to get some pictures of these old mills and factories.. I haven't been to N.H. in a long time, but Manchester has teams. I was thinking that the entire week I was there.
  7. Old
    When I am in a hurry, I blatantly push people out of the way and run towards where I am going. I often shout at others to do something, even when in a quiet setting. Sometimes I even crawl across a street to avoid semi-trucks, as they cannot see me that way.
  8. Old
    Airsoft awakens a person's inner warrior very similar to "Fight Club." I'm not saying that it actually makes people warriors, but it can open your mind.

Of course if I knew my alter ego was banging Helena Bonham Carter, I'd never want to wake from that dream.
  9. Old
    No one poses a threat to me because:
    1: I'm way too awesome for anyone to touch
    2: No one would dare rob the world of my good looks
    3: Did I mention I was awesome?
    Posted 05-23-2013 at 04:49 PM by Son of Liberty Son of Liberty is offline
  10. Old
    Everywhere I go...

"Check those corners."
    "Damn, that shirt would be good for a contractor loadout."
    "Look at that fake-@$$ camo."
    "Scan the room, especially the corners."
    "Why is that f**ker walking towards me-oh he's going to the bathroom."
    "If a shooter came in right now, what would I do..."
    "Shut up now, that bush moved.... alright, not an ambush, you were saying?"
    "Look around, nothing out of place.... carry on."
    "STACK UP ON THE DO-...aww screw it, I'm going into English."
    "The firing position this window would provide would be amazing if we were suddenly attacked from that side."

Other things I'm guilty of doing:
    -Pretending to have a rifle and breach and clear the second floor of my house.
    -Actually get my airsoft rifle and breach and clear the second floor of my house.
    -Repeat, but with a pistol to change dynamics.
    -When bored, pretend house is under attack and proceed to shoot imaginary OpFor from my window.
    -Friend pretend stabs me, initiate combat takedown, get "wtf?" looks from students in the hall, slowly stop and laugh it off.
    -Whenever friend pretend radios me in class, proceed to reply "Sierra 1-1, Romeo 1-2, send traffic, over." Again, "wtf?" looks.
    -Always identify gear on police officers when out in public. Friends go "k." at it.
    -ALWAYS THANK THE VETERANS. ALWAYS.

Just a few habits that airsoft has made me develop, some bad, some good, some peculiar. I can relate.
  11. Old
    - Be poor
    - Crye or Die
    - Die because you are a marginalized lower class pew pew hero

Heil Rizzo.
  12. Old
    I've been known to sneak up on people without realising it. like i'll be with my friends, go over somewere and just "come out of nowhere". scares them
  13. Old
    I like to wait until after the game when your guard is down.

You go down to the basement to put something in the washer - bam, sneak attack. You'll never expect it.

You're getting the mail - bam, special delivery - pain!

You're opening your of tasty cocoa crispies - bam, no prize for you, bi*ch.

You're going in for a colonoscopy - bam, 6mm endoscopic colorectal biopsy of death!

Sneaky as F**k!
  14. Old
    I'm always wondering what it'd be like to play airsoft at all sorts of places... like at the Panera Bread I work at... that would be awesome... kick down some tables for cover and throw thunder b's over the counter or in the back of house...

or just some awesome urban environment like some new housing development or some s***. I'm always thinkin' airsoft..
  15. Old
    One day after a event, we went passed our local China Star and I saw a few people riding their bikes through the alley.

Needless to say, we reacted by jumping to either side of the alley we were in and pulling up our non-existant guns.
  16. Old
    >Be 16
    >Meet P_y_r_o and BigRed2014 at Kings Island
    >Soak City? lolk
    >Go to the wave pool
    >Acquire tactical inner tubes to conquer epic waves
    >See random loners floating around
    >stackup.jpg
    >Attach onto random floaters until they notice
    >Once compromised, flawless exfil
    >Repeat multiple times
    >Always high ready
  17. Old
    "I'm the opposite of Texx. I like to take out opfor as soon as the event is announced.
    This is why I never go to events."

-wished every chairsofter ever.
  18. Old
    Sometimes I get my hands into the shape of a rifle while running, and always turning your head to random noises..... Not to mention sneaking up on people.
  19. Old
    - Be at KI with Panda and BigRed2014
    - Go to wave pool
    - Tubes
    - VBSS as fuq
  20. Old
    I love going to airports and imagining what amazing airsoft fields they would be. They could even leave the resturants stocked and then you would have free lunch