Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Darkside Six

Rate this Entry

EMT Job Search

Posted 10-07-2010 at 07:28 PM by Darkside Six
As some of you know, I just entered the EMS/Fire scene not too long ago and I had my doubts if I was going to be able to pick up a job as an EMT in my County, but things are looking pretty good for me right now. I had my first interview with Huron Valley Ambulance out of Ann Arbor (They have sister companies that run throughout SE MI) and Im scheduled for a second next Friday. If I pass that, I pretty much got the job and will be working full time hours as a part time EMT-Basic. I also has a interview with the local FD Ive been trying to get on last Saturday and should find out tomorrow if Im officially on or not....pretty big week, but Im super pumped none the less.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4396 Comments 5 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old
    Good Luck....the best thing to do is get in ANYWHERE you can, just to get your "foot" in the door and for the experience...
  2. Old
    Good Luck, Hopefully I won't see you around (live by Metro Airport)
  3. Old
    I might get roared at by some of the other EMTs here, but try Rural Metro. They are a pretty sizable nation wide chain. Almost always hiring.

I thought they were the devil, but they recently absorbed my service, and it looks like they have their **** together.

http://www.ruralmetro.com/
  4. Old
    I'm a fire/ems explorer ^^ good luck
  5. Old
    bro, w private, and i kno this bc ive been doing it for 5yrs now, if you have a first interview, you have the job. welcome to the suck homes!