Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average.

Serious Problem

Posted 02-17-2010 at 07:45 PM by ECHOES
Hai gais,

I was working with my JG M4/DMR/death rifle the other day (shoots around 790 FPS, I don't know for sure as it broke the last chrono) but anyway, I went to fire it my mom's basement (had to use the silencer cuz she was sleeping after her bridge game, and if she woke up she won't make me hot pockets).

So anyhoo, it cycles and fired (sounded like a 7.62mm X 39 in the basement, yeah I know right?) The BB (I buy only "Matrix" brand ones, cuz they used...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7721 Comments 29 ECHOES is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

Airsoft artillery

Posted 11-30-2009 at 11:15 PM by Deadbolt (Airsoft artillery)
Thoughts on home made artillery units 1. size of the unit. 2. the type of ammo. 3. the materials their made of, metal or ABS, PVC. 4. Fps need to keep it safe. thanks on any thoughts.
Also I have a few artillery units that I`ve made and will post pictures ASAP along with my team T.A.O. (Tactical Airsoft of Ohio)
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11469 Comments 41 Deadbolt is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.

Our Economy....

Posted 01-01-2010 at 06:41 PM by Sparky
Dear Citizens,

Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the economy, Congress has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early retirement.

This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to Congress to be considered for the SHAFT program (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7884 Comments 17 Sparky is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Aesthetics of Weapons

Posted 07-01-2009 at 06:16 PM by ECHOES
Updated 07-02-2009 at 10:42 AM by ECHOES
Ah, the beauty of weapons. Some sleek, some futuristic, some just big honkin' blocks of steel and plastic. We all have certain guns that we like and the ones we extremely dislike.

I myself, like weapons that are "simple" in nature. Maybe not simple in their internal workings, but simple in outward design. I like clean, hardworking, and not flashy. You will probably never see me with an M4 loaded with rail candy, or and MP5 with a Red Dot scope.

Simple fact:...
Views 5440 Comments 14 ECHOES is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

A Halloween Reminder (attempt #2)

Posted 10-27-2010 at 05:16 PM by Mandalorian94
First off I would just like to apologize for my previous post of this blog. Im new to this and wasn’t sure what I was doing, and it was posted before I was finished. Thank you for understanding.

As Halloween comes around the corner, many of us younger airsofters get excited to show off our loadouts as we go door to door. However, I cannot stress enough how important it is to leave your guns at home, even if you still have the blaze orange tip. It is common knowledge not to brandish...
Tags: halloween, safety
Views 5403 Comments 5 Mandalorian94 is offline Edit Tags