Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Coming spring 2014 the O.A.O.

Posted 11-23-2013 at 10:44 PM by 330_deadbolt
Soon I will release details on north east photos newest largest indoor/ outdoor Airsoft operation center that will also support and house law enforcement training. A facility that will utilize over 750,000 sq ft of space to sling bobs and educate new and experienced players alike in Airsoft and real steel fire arm safety and responsibility. Currently looking for any and all imput from the Airsoft ohio community for the betterment of this project. Building is already in possession and construction...
Tags: 1'", 1xa7
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 26923 Comments 2 330_deadbolt is offline Edit Tags
Old

judt a random rambling at 1am

Posted 04-06-2013 at 12:11 AM by 330_deadbolt
So im going through Facebook and come across a post made by airsoftgi and it got me thinking when do we say enough is enough.... As players and collectors we spend a great deal of money on our sport or hobby which ever you prefer to call it. We spend upwards of 3-4-500 dollars weekly, monthly, yearly... But when I seen what I did all I could think was this thing had better be the best damned gun on the market or this marked price is a typo... Know mind you I've seen guns for far more such as systema...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12251 Comments 7 330_deadbolt is offline Edit Tags