Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old

Tru Spec 24/7 Series Poly/Cotton Ripstop Tactical Pants

Posted 10-26-2010 at 06:03 PM by Blackeagles Delta
Updated 10-29-2010 at 05:44 PM by Blackeagles Delta
I ordered a pair in Coyote for work over a year ago & I have to say they can take a lot of bending. Some features that make them a great pair of tactical pants for me are the Lightweight but rugged Poly/Cotton ripstop fabric, Unique pocket design and configuration allows for a completely casual appearance while providing secure storage for all your tactical requirements, 2 open accessory pockets, 6 expandable pockets with hook-and-loop flap closures, Comfort Tru-Fit waistband, Double reinforced...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7273 Comments 4 Blackeagles Delta is offline Edit Tags
Old

CA M6A2 review

Posted 11-30-2009 at 09:53 PM by Blackeagles Delta
Updated 12-01-2009 at 09:39 PM by Blackeagles Delta
I've had it for a month, & so far its been great.Only upgrades to it have been a (455mm) length inner barrel, CA One Touch Replica Silencer, and a Magpul BAD Lever. I use to think I was goin to hate the blow back but I like it.to adjust the hop up.... the bolt has to be locked back which is way better than the older classic army m4's I own. Now I bought the BAD lever thinking it would work on my AR, but that didn't work, so I put it on the m6a2. well worth the $454 that I paid for it. As far...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4267 Comments 2 Blackeagles Delta is offline Edit Tags