Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Life After Airsoft

What happens to you after airsoft. And a little bit of what happens during.
Rate this Entry

From the Sunny (Cold) West...

Posted 05-24-2010 at 11:30 AM by gertrude
The blog has been suffering a bit lately. I've been working a lot and I've had three sets guests. First, my parents came at the beginning of May. They brought some things of mine that I'd really been missing that I hadn't taken with me. We bonded. It was weird. The Boyfriend and I are happy, and I think it made them happy to see me so happy. I guess it was just one big happyhappyjoyjoy fest when they were here, so it was really crushing when they left. I probably spent two days crying about it once they'd gone.

The some WoW friends visited for the day. We'd never met in person despite two or three years of net friendship.

Now, my best friend (who lives in Miami) is visiting to share our birthdays. We were born a few states apart, but our times of birth were only 17 hours apart. Despite all the crap we've both been through together, we've always been friends. She got married last December, and the Boyfriend and I visited and participated in her nuptials on the beach in Key West. Now she's here and we're racing around town in a butt-ugly electric blue convertible PT cruiser.

Having all these wonderful people visit me really makes me homesick, however. It's cold right now in San Francisco. It was cold when I got here... it's never really warmed up beyond 65 degrees. It's always windy. It's loud. There are a LOT of hippies.

I think I just wanted to take the time to say I miss my Ohio friends. So, from the sunny (albeit cold) west, hello, and I miss you all. Except Phil. (fu phil.)

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7387 Comments 8 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old
    Riviting tale, chap.
  2. Old
    o ty i pride myself in my sentimentality
  3. Old
    I enjoy cool stories. And turtles.
    Posted 05-25-2010 at 01:01 PM by Son of Liberty Son of Liberty is offline
  4. Old
    Wewt for fellow WoW player. For the Horde!
  5. Old
  6. Old
    It is cold out here in Utah. And its monsoon season here in the beautiful little mormon valley known as Salt lake city, seeing as its still snowing up in the mountains.

Also, I miss ohio friends as well.
  7. Old
    You should move back ... a wise person once said ...

You should live in NY once ... but leave before it makes you too hard

Live in CA at least once ... but leave before it makes you too soft ...
    Updated 05-27-2010 at 02:43 PM by WhiteRook (I wish I could spell)
  8. Old
    Iunno, I'm still looking at all the hippies funny. I don't think I'm quite soft yet.

(However, I am starting a year-long zen meditation program tonight... maybe I'm getting more of the hippy in me that way? There seem to be a lot of hippie-esques there. Meh, whatever.)

FOR THE HORDE!