Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > MARS

Rate this Entry

Stupid people and airsoft.

Posted 04-16-2010 at 06:11 PM by MARS
So i'm going to a little local game with some friends tommorow, we've been gathering people for a few days. But my question is why people must bring paintball guns to an airsoft war?! With frozen paintballs as well! Can someone please tell me why people think this way?? And why is it cool to have a gas 1911 that shoots 480 as this kid is claiming (and obviously lying)? Thanks for the opinions.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3248 Comments 12 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old
    First of all it's not much of an airsoft war if someone brings a paintball gun, so I don't know where you were playing at.
  2. Old
    I think you're alone on this one buddy...
  3. Old
    BTW we don't call them "wars' It's either an operation or a game
  4. Old
    "So i'm going to a little local game with some friends tommorow"

Your problem seems to be right there. From the looks of it, this "game" is probably not official, so I wouldn't be surprised if these are the only problems you come across while being there. Your friends also don't seem to take airsofting seriously, or at least exercise common sense when playing airsoft (bringing a paintball gun to an airsoft game). My recommendation is to educate them or just stop playing with them.
  5. Old
    The interesting thing about airsoft is that it's basically Cowboys and Indians. YOU get to choose who plays and who you play with. If someone doesn't stick to the rules, cut them out of the loop. Bringing frozen paintballs to an airsoft game is like bringing a motorcycle to a bike tour. You just sort of tell them to go away and take their toy with them.
  6. Old
    ^^ This.
    (filler)
  7. Old
    Who cares? Don't play with them. Frozen paintballs are over-rated garbage anyway. They decrease FPS about 100 and will shatter on impact with no force whatsoever. It's kind of like firing slow moving ping pong balls at each other, they don't do crazy damage and make FPS 500.
  8. Old
    dont be lame play airsoft.
  9. Old
    sees this being round filed soon ....grow some balls kid litteraly,paint balls for pansys, airsofts for bigger kids with more money to spend, and less patients for deuchbagadry
    spelink and punkshooashun
  10. Old
    This made me lol. Shooting someone with a frozen paintball is a good way to get a felony assault charge in Ohio.
  11. Old
    Sorry about calling it a "war" they got that stuck my head. And Ozzclan i wasn't the one bringing the paint balls,i agree with your statement though. And thank you every one for your input on this.
  12. Old
    "This made me lol. Shooting someone with a frozen paintball is a good way to get a felony assault charge in Ohio."

Lol ...a swift kick to the wally and hoo hoos a hug from me ( with suprise nuckle sandwich) said assault charge ....a free " i have issues t shirt with YOUR blood on it.
    Seriously lota people dont liek me oculdnt care less but bottom line if it aint safe ya prolly shouldnt do it, ill be the first to fess up if youve never herd my " how expensive are replacement eyeballs" speach at springfeild, and outing individuals who skirt( and wear pritty pink french panties sorry blade i had to) the safety issues with proper eye protection.

Bottom line someone will alwaysl ook out for you if you dont know ask i d much rather be made fun of for suporting a felow american whos belife system is a tad off and be a totaly "war" monger, a suposed rasict and a jack a$$ to boot, then ever have to explain to someones mother, father, legal gardian, sorry said idiot lost his eyesight due to to a pair of oakley's, or raybans and his or her retardedness... something to think about ...