Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > ECHOES

Rate this Entry

Review of 321Airsoft

Posted 08-22-2009 at 01:39 PM by ECHOES
A few weeks ago I purchased a Tokyo Marui P90with a few magazines. With the ownership of P90 magazines comes great responsibility... to place them in secure pouches.

So, my quest to find these mystical pouches had begun.

I fired up the laptop and being the frugal person I am, posted a WTB ad on AirsoftOhio and Arnies for used Pantac P90 magazine pouches.

Nothing, not one PM. Nobody wanted to sell their P90 mag pouches. Darn.

The next step was to buy new pouches. The obvious choice was AirsoftSmith, they were local and they stocked Pantac products.

Sold out. Those two words thundered on the backlit computer screen. Just great. AirsoftSmith was sold out of all P90 mag pouches except for Khaki, and I really wanted a complete set of OD gear, so that option was out.

One other website sold Pantac P90 pouches, but they only had one in stock, which was a no go for me.

Tired and disappointed, I slumped in the glow of the screen. I had nowhere else to turn, so I took a turn for the worse, I headed to the AO chatroom.

Sitting idlely on my couch, watching the list of "Wot am bestest gon?" questions pop up by new members in the chat, I wondered if the pouches would ever be found, then a ray of hope hit me.

Evil Head- Hey Spectre, who was that guy looking for P90 mag pouches?

ECHOES- Myself

ECHOES- I was looking for some, are you selling any?

This lead to Evil Head telling me about his online store he was starting, 321airsoft.com. I was just in luck, he had two OD Pantac P90 magazine pouches in stock. I rejoiced, the pouches had been found!

I was told send an Email to the company's address requesting the two pouches and to get an invoice.

Everything was extremely easy, and Evil Head was a great seller. He had a very fast response time, and there was no BS what-so-ever.

Since I was attending BF6, I wanted to know if we could meet up and for myself to buy them there, Evil Head said that he was perfectly fine with that.

Well, I ended up needing the pouches sooner that BF6, so I requested they be purchased online and shipped to me.

Everything was done with Paypal. He sent my paypal address a Payment Invoice, and all I had to do was simply pay from my account/credit card. Very easy with no hassle.

Knowing that shipping rates went up and were quite pricey now, I asked Evil Head if he could fir the pouches in one of those flat rate envelopes and ship it that way. He was fine with that, and even went a step farther to try and get the shipping even lower, which was a very nice personal touch.

The pouches shipped from Cincinatti on Friday and were at my house near Mt. Vernon at noon on Saturday.

The pouches were shipped fine and had no damage. They were exactly what was described to me, no gimmicks or other hoo-hah.

I am extremely happy with 321Airsoft for being the only business with what I needed and for being so courteous.

Overview

The Good
-Fast replies
-Good/Competitive prices
-Easy to deal with

The Bad
-None

I will deal with 321airsoft again. They have my business for any future needs.

If you want to visit the website, the address is www.321airsoft.com

Thanks for reading
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6037 Comments 6 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old
    I just took a quick look at the site and there are things I have never seen on large scale airsoft sites. Of course it's new so it's small but I can see it has room to grow.
    Posted 08-23-2009 at 06:27 PM by revoltofthestrong revoltofthestrong is offline
  2. Old
    Awesome, I will definitely buy some stuff from them when the need arises.
    Too bad I will be killing you at BF6 haha!
  3. Old
    ECHOES,

What you've stated is how EVERY business should operate IMO. People are 10x more likely to spend money with someone they trust and know will help them every step of the way without giving the customer the cold shoulder.

I'm glad everything went well for you.
  4. Old
    Agreed Mav, If 321/AA/AS/CD stocks the item I will deal with them. Good businesses operated by good people, I say bleh to the ultra large websites with limited customer service.

@Brodown. No, my awesome P90 pouches will prevail, and you will be disappointed in your pouches at BF6. There is no other option. Sweet pouches = win.
  5. Old
    I wonder where you bought the p90? hmmmm.......
  6. Old
    I'm not sure what you're getting at Cog.