-Oper8 like fuq.
-Too tier1 for you.
-So tier1, not even once.
-Tier0.
-Play airsoft.
-Make AO revere me as god.
-Oper8 every chance I get
-Oper8 without even knowing it.
-Stick head around corners at school in case durka durka opfor comes to steal freedom.
-Paranoid in hallways in case tanfor rounds corner like tier3 queers.
-**** pants in exposed areas for fear of greenfor numbers overrunning complex.
-Utilize...
Views 27483 Comments 33 Regan is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

3 Years of Teenage Airsoft Experience in a Nutshell

Posted 04-21-2013 at 09:02 PM by Panda
Yup, I've been in the game for 3 years as of March 27, 2013. It's been on and off due to conflicts with money and schedule, but whenever I can I'm on AO or checking out the next hottest piece of gear. For the most part, the purpose of this blog will be to explain stuff from the perspective of a teenage airsofter. Many players starting off nowadays are teenagers, due to the lowering cost of the sport and its availability. To the older and more experienced guys, it seems as though they don't know...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 17838 Comments 13 Panda is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

It's a random night on Airsoft Ohio; and I drunkenly related SNL to AO...right?

Posted 04-08-2013 at 01:46 AM by Son of Liberty
It's the Sunday after Easter and I have no homework to do, no quizes or tests to worry about; the College life at Miami University seems right--doesn't matter I maintain a B+ without tryin' As I polish off my 6 pack of Victory Golden Monkey (the best 9.5% ABV beer you've ever tasted; don't trust me go to your local whatever booze shop and try it- $8.50 after tax for a Sixer sure beats two .40s of Milwaukee's Best Ice for $1.79 a sour taste of... ya know...). I test out the waters of Airsoft Ohio,...
Tags: snl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 15984 Comments 17 Son of Liberty is offline Edit Tags
Old

judt a random rambling at 1am

Posted 04-06-2013 at 12:11 AM by 330_deadbolt
So im going through Facebook and come across a post made by airsoftgi and it got me thinking when do we say enough is enough.... As players and collectors we spend a great deal of money on our sport or hobby which ever you prefer to call it. We spend upwards of 3-4-500 dollars weekly, monthly, yearly... But when I seen what I did all I could think was this thing had better be the best damned gun on the market or this marked price is a typo... Know mind you I've seen guns for far more such as systema...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9548 Comments 7 330_deadbolt is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

My Pararescue Journey has come to a unfortunate end.

Posted 03-06-2013 at 01:04 PM by Ogdru
As of March 1st 2013 I'm no longer pursuing my 6 year attempt to try out for USAF Pararescue. I've found out that I medically am not qualified and I can't continue further with this career choice. I've lost 160 lbs all together now and I've gotten myself up to the physical standards so I can't say that this has been a null pursuit. It's been unbearably difficult for me to accept that I'll never be able to give what I considered my dream job a shot anymore but it's something that I'm going to have...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12204 Comments 15 Ogdru is offline Edit Tags