Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Echo 1 CSR (Counter Sniper Rifle) Dragunov

Posted 06-20-2012 at 06:10 PM by Hawk of Russia
Updated 10-17-2012 at 11:21 PM by Hawk of Russia
I'm writing this blog to recount the events of yesterday June 20th 2012 and also to give my initial impression of the Echo 1 CSR. You can scroll to the third paragraph to get to the "good part" about the CSR.

So I ordered an A&K SVD from evike.com and received it in the mail. After pulling it out of the box I was excited, taking it out in the backyard and shooting it a bit i was semi-impressed. Wanting to adjust the hop-up I cracked the dust cover off and with an allen...
Views 13132 Comments 5 Hawk of Russia is offline Edit Tags
Old

Ares G36 - A Review.

Posted 07-23-2010 at 08:39 AM by knightmare
Updated 07-26-2010 at 10:05 AM by knightmare
Here is my review of the Ares H&K G36 Blowback AEG. This is the first review I've written, so any constructive criticism or comments are welcome.

Review has been updated with my experience from OPEN 020. Please check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks!

http://www.spearairsoft.com/Ares_G36_Review.html
Tags: ares, g36, h&k, review, umarex
Posted in Airsoft Reviews
Views 15617 Comments 16 knightmare is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.

Finally got an A&K Masada.

Posted 10-30-2009 at 02:15 PM by HK
Whelp after searching forever, finally found one and worked a trade out for it. Got it yesterday via the good old UPS man. Was pretty excited knowing these are a pretty rare find.

Opened the box, got it out and the first thing that came to my mind was"wow this thing is pretty beefy". The weight is very nice and I have to say it is really quite tight as in the build, very sturdy. No wobbly parts, and is extremely comfy on the arms and shoulder.

The stock...
Tags: a&k, acr, magpul, masada, review
HK
Posted in Airsoft Reviews
Views 27367 Comments 16 HK is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Hurt Locker...

Posted 08-01-2009 at 04:30 AM by blacksheep_p (The Hurt Locker...)
Being a veteran of Operation Iraq Freedom II ( January 2004 through March 2005 ), I feel that sometimes society as a whole is very out of touch when it comes to the feelings and mindset of veterans. Whether it is the awkward forced thank you's or the silence that follows "the one awful question", I think that nearly all of our society has not the vaguest idea of what it is like outside of their world, which is understandable in a way. Or the things and people that keep it that way. ...
Tags: movie, review, society, war
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9429 Comments 5 blacksheep_p is offline Edit Tags