Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Warcat

Rate this Entry

Warrior Tactics

Posted 04-02-2011 at 02:20 PM by Warcat
As some of you may know I am writing a book on Airsoft Tactics and Techniques and it is coming along well.

I have recently created a website called http://warriortactics.net to be used as a repository for various articles on tactics and techniques. I'm posting a lot of articles there, most of which (but not all) will be in my book, on everything from squad organization, Night Ops, Operations orders, CQB, Offensive and Defensive operations and more.

Currently the focus is on Airsoft, but will also have articles for Real Steel and the children's sport of Paintball. One thing I've noticed with Airsoft Ohio and other forums is, they are, well. . . . forums. Yes you can post articles and such, but they usually get lost in the avalanche of people bragging about their uber suppressor, last week's game, next week's game, the difference between part A and part B, what does this part that fell out of my weapon do? and of course noobs asking the same question that noobs ask every day and don't bother using that 'search' feature.

Sometimes good items are stickied, but very few forums are focused on tried and true battle tactics and techniques, written by knowledgeable and experienced veterans. I see many good articles that people post and they eventually get lost in the avalanche.

I want to fix that with my new site. If you have a subject, special knowledge on something or like to write you will be welcome. I will not tolerate garbage, poorly written or spelled articles or stupid comments. The goal is knowledge, comments should be relevant and should add to the article. I won't care if you like an article or not. For instance Squad Organization. I don't care if the article helps or not, don't comment or it will be deleted. If however you have knowledge on how the Rhodesian Commando's organized their squads in the early 80's your input will be appreciated.

If you don't register, you don't publish or comment (although I might change that). I will eventually be approving the registrations in order to filter out people who are abusing the system.

You get the point. It is for Professionals.

If you have anything good to say, come on over and register.

Thank you.
Views 5115 Comments 6 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old
    If you run across an aritcle in the forums you find useful, you can edit the tags and add keywords - airsoft tactics.
  2. Old
    Very nice site. look forward to reading more. Think it will be a great help for the people that take the time to read the articles.
  3. Old
    Great stuff Warcat. I find it so refreshing with the vets truly stepping up and helping the community. It wasn't long ago I recall experienced players keeping this type of information close to their chests, with a mentality of the new player can figure it out themselves or research it.

Keep up the great work!
  4. Old
    Just read your article on reloading. Very good job.
  5. Old
    That is way more in depth than I expected. Keep up the great work!
  6. Old
    I will be very interested to see where this goes. Looks pretty good to me so far.