Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Reaper

Rate this Entry

Working sucks

Posted 07-06-2010 at 10:28 PM by Reaper
Yeah, so just about everyday at work, seeing as I close each night, this is what i deal with every day. I just needed to vent.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20100629-shift-is-over-soon-rage.jpg
Views:	671
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	20  
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9641 Comments 27 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 27

Comments

1. Old
    See, now there is the perfect reasoning to get into a job that allows you to push back. In my job, if you are a big enough jackwagon, I get to taser you.
  2. Old
    I work at an amusement park in food service... we have been known to stay open up to an hour past our scheduled time due to more guests coming it.
  3. Old
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TacMedic
    See, now there is the perfect reasoning to get into a job that allows you to push back. In my job, if you are a big enough jackwagon, I get to taser you.
    jackwagon, lol
  4. Old
    Unfortunately, since I don't work 40 hours a week usually. Its typically more like 32-36. So I don't get overtime.
  5. Old
    Jackwagon? Last time i heard that was in a Geico commercial with R. Lee Ermey.
  6. Old
    You get paid overtime if you work it? I wish I got paid overtime. I get paid the same regardless of if its 40 hours or 60 hours... Good thing I like my job (at least this week)
  7. Old
    I agree with Red, It's your job and you get paid for doing it. If someone comes in 5 min. before you close as an employee it is your obligation to see that they have as much proper service as anyone else you dealt with that day. Yes it is annoying for someone to do this and inconvenient but here are a few tips. Ask them if they need help finding anything, if so that will get them out the door alot faster, politely remind them that you are closing and most the time they will hurry and grab what they want or just go ahead and leave. For those of you who may not have a store policy about such things you can always kick them out at closing if they haven't gotten their product. At my work this happens all the time, just take a deep breathe and take it as it comes.