Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Vinvyin

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Teams

Posted 11-09-2011 at 06:39 PM by Vinvyin
So this is mainly for help, but I thought I would share and see if anyone else had some advice or experience they could pass along to me.

I recently decided that my team wasn't serious enough for me. They joke around too much and are sarcastic all the time. They play jokes on each other and have a good time, like all group of friends should. I was trying to help one of those friends find a "first" gun by posting new ideas and offering help. I posted a gun and his reply happened to be "I love how I don't care, and yet you think I do." Having not talked to him in person, I thought he was being serious because the group is a supposed to be a serious team. I then proceeded to question him why he was apart of the team if he didn't care. I was told that he just didn't like the gun, but instead of just putting "I don't like it," or "I don't think it's for me," he puts that he doesn't care.

Now after this, a few of the other guys jump on and say that I am overreacting because it was "obvious" that he being sarcastic.

All in all, it ended with a few of the team sad, a few not caring, and me without a team and one friend less.

I would really like opinions here. Did I go to far? Or was I right and that the team is supposed to be serious at times and fun at other times
Views 11883 Comments 25 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 25

Comments

1. Old
    You did the right thing, and others have shared sound advice and feelings.

I have to say you luck out sometimes. I'm truly blessed to be on Stormblade. They are a great group of guys, and while there have been a few that have left us, I still consider them part of the Team.

A solid Team needs to have like minds and souls. They have to share common goals and agree to disagree on some issues. A Team really needs to become a Band of Brothers.

Glad you formed a new Team. Now just look for people that share your visions.

AWOL
  2. Old
    I hope you'll find a good team. I feel the same way about your situation, I'm looking for a team, maybe we could team up? You did the right thing.
  3. Old
    they need more dicipline still be nice but not too nice
    Posted 12-12-2011 at 08:07 PM by terminator 1996 terminator 1996 is offline
  4. Old
    i will join if you want some help i do perfectly on the airsoft field my nick name aint terminator for nothing
    Posted 12-12-2011 at 08:10 PM by terminator 1996 terminator 1996 is offline
  5. Old
    You were right. If the team is not serious during the match then how do you know that they will play seriously instead of giving your team a bad name?