Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Warpig07

Rate this Entry

how much is enough?

Posted 08-05-2011 at 01:06 PM by Warpig07
Don't get me wrong, AO is a good site, when there's not a flamewar going on or other drama in which someone plagarizes Red's genius and posts it here, its a great place to see what my fellow airsofters are up to. This includes photos. Now for a little non-red plagarized complaint.
After the open at BTT on the 31st. pictures went up on here, one of them showed some kids with masks off mags in and fingers on the trigger: a big no no (I was the safety officer for that day, i take responsibility). And sure enough, no time flat several people have posted a comment regarding "Get that finger off the trigger".
My question is how many people REALLY need to say that? I think the poor kid understands that after the first 3 people posted that... I mean we all get fed up when people post a thread regarding a question that has already been answered previously. Point is, don't tear the kid a new one because his finger is on the trigger. Someone can post it, but do you need 5 people to tell one guy that? We all make mistakes, its part of the learning experience. I consider myself a pretty safety oriented fellow, and here i am a year ago, with an M240 bravo (real steel) and...

As Spetsnaz said "Dont go hard on the little guy, he'll be as big as you someday"

War Pig out
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2746 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments