Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Jables

Rate this Entry

My First Airsoft Event

Posted 08-20-2011 at 07:53 PM by Jables
As I sit here resting and listening to Cats in the Cradle, I start to think about what happened today. Today, my team experienced the auxilarating feeling of an actual airsoft event.
We had went to War Den thinking we were going to get 'pwnd' without a doubt. And as the players began to show up with their very exspensive and awesome guns (which were clearly putting our guns to shame), we began to think we had just wasted $10. We entered the starting area, and we began to hear explosions in the distance...Something hit the roof of our building...And then war sirens began to play..As the door flew open and blue team rushed to the helipad, I began to feel the adrenaline rush spurge through my veins. We got into positon and stayed there for about 10 mins gaurding the flag, when one of our guys from the frontlines came running back yelling for a medic. As it turns out, I was the medic..I ran back with this dude to find the wounded, but on my way down there, I was hit...As the day went on, we sadly learned that REAL events are very much different from our normal backyard battles. But we adapted...We were getting out less and taking down more. But even as we saw our enemies fall, it still had painted a picture of reality..We were out matched and outgunned, but we survived.

But whether we won or lost, I can still say that we had much fun and that we will soon be attending many, many more events at War Den.

Hua
Jables out.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2181 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments