Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > that1unvasaw

Rate this Entry

airsoft shop in NE ohio

Posted 11-05-2009 at 06:47 PM by that1unvasaw
airsoft ohioans in ne ohio. my name is wade grisenthwaite and am currently in the early stages of opening a shop in twinsburg ohio. and am looking for people who would benefit from a shop and field in the area. if you agree that there needs to be a shop in the ne ohio area please email me at wadehg@yahoo.com with your thoughts and comments. your input will be very much appreciated. and with your support we can bring convenience to the sport of airsoft in the ne ohio area. for details of products and services to be provided by the shop(ragnarok airsoft) please email me with any questions or requests of services aswell as products you wanna see available.
with your support we can make it possible for all of us to conveniently and efficiently expand the sport of airsoft in a safe and civil manner
thank you, wade
fight as a team ,or fall as individuals.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7286 Comments 17 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 17

Comments

1. Old
    I am absolutely in favor of this, especially as it is only 30 minutes away from where I live. I can tell you now that you'd win my business whenever I need something that you have. I love to support my local shops even if your prices are a little higher! But, if I was you, I'd talk to some shop owners, like Angus, Loc, or Evil Head and see if it would be something you wouldn't mind diving into. But all-in-all, you have my support 100%!
  2. Old
    I'd be happy with this.
  3. Old
    How much experience do you have with Airsoft? Have you been to any major events? Do people know who you are?
    While I would love to have and would support a shop in North East Ohio, the business itsself would benefit more with an experienced staff in everything pertaining to airsoft. Good smith(s), and people who can teach newer players about how to conduct themselves at events. You'd also want to have a good knowledge of radios and other communication equipment.
    Posted 11-07-2009 at 02:07 PM by DemonicUnicorn2 DemonicUnicorn2 is offline
  4. Old
    I agree with Demonic, it would be great to see an airsoft shop closer than 2 hours out, and it would benefit a great deal of NEO players, but I would hate to see you go out of buisness because you don't get yourself a proper setup.

I love the idea, but make sure you do your research and make sure you are able to get good wares that you can have from day 1, and can keep those wares coming...
  5. Old
    This would be awesome! Northeast Ohio really needs a good airsoft store since there isn't really anything up here.
  6. Old
    45 min drive from North canton but that would be great! We need a tech place though for sure or even to order parts and pick them up.
  7. Old
    That would be awesome as long as the staff was good, I'm sure there have got to be some skilled airsoft players that are out of work lol. I went out to amped Friday and first of all the drive was horrendous and I probably won't be going out again unless I really need to (like for up grades) cause Angus was awesome, didn't take him like any time to take my gun apart and put it back, he knew what he was doing and even though he said my gun was a pain in the *** to take apart he didn't have and problem. But yea a shop in NEO would be cool
  8. Old
    Hey Wade its Ryan, i was going to post some information on the forums here But it seems you beat me to it.
    For the record, AirsoftOhio.com, I fully endorse this.
    Let me know if you can use any other help.
    -Ryan
  9. Old
    I would love a airsoft shop in NE ohio even tho I dont know where twinsburg is but if its in NE ohio its got to be close to me I agree with the first post I suport my local shops even if they are a little higher priced then some other shops
  10. Old
    Hey man What you have is a great idea. My self and a few other people around me have had the same idea. My first suggestion to you would be find atleast 2 highly knowledgeable gun smiths. Without them your just a distributor. That is the main issue i was having when i starded to think about this. When i say knowledgeable i mean good enough to so you can warrenty their work. Because if not they are just another player chopping up another players gun and you wount getcustomers back when the stuff breaks.

Second play nice with the other owners in ohio because you will be taking away some of their business if you do everything right. And those guys know what they are doing and will be mad if you take business and dotn provide high quality service and stuff.

Finally find a stable brand something midline as to supply your shop. Classic army, and TM are alwyas great choices do to their compatability and the amount of after market parts you can find for them.

Best place for you to start is by asking the farthest store in ohio from you for your help because they wont be as partial to the clientel you are going to try and pull from the area.
  11. Old
    Sure would, I'm in Kent, definitely would be nice to have
  12. Old
    YES!!! I would donate my time to help in any way! I'm in Brunswick and this would be awesome to see happen!
  13. Old
    Yea, FATS makes a good point, I would also say some E1's and mayb some JG's. I know alot of people don't have problems with them, but i just prefer E1 to JG
  14. Old
    In addition, I'd recommend that you get some higher end guns, such as Classic Army's so that you can still appeal to the players who want to buy a higher quality gun...
  15. Old
    GO FOR IT!!! We need a shop in NE Ohio..I usually buy my guns online, but that get's pretty expensive when u add shipping and handeling....and a new field to play in..the closest one to me is Walsh Farms and I need somewhere new to play!!
  16. Old
    Hell yeah ive been waiting for a shop in northeast ohio for like 5 years now, because it sucks to drive to columbus all of the time
    Posted 11-21-2009 at 08:14 AM by Boondock saint Boondock saint is offline
  17. Old
    this would be so awesome! i live right outside of twinsburg and having one up here would make everything 10X more convenient. I'm a go