Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Three years ago if someone would Ďve approached me and told me the vaccines we were giving our children were poisoned I would have let it go in one ear and out the other simply writing it off as another whacko conspiracy theorist. But then along came my son. My wife and I argued about whether or not my baby boy was going to get vaccinated. She did not want to have him vaccinated, and there was no way in hell I was going to let my little boy risk a disease which was completely preventable. Well, I got my way. But in doing so, I started researching why everyone was saying these vaccines were so dangerous when they obviously arenít. I mean we made it through them alright didnít we?

I have about 600 hours of research into the subject of vaccines now. Iíve looked at them from the good side, and the bad side. I went to libraries, I made phone calls. I looked up thimerosal in the MSDS and I looked into what the EPA has to say about the toxin. And all of a sudden I found myself believing the government was indeed lying to us.

Let me start by saying there are many conspiracy theories out there. We are not going to look at all of them, but rather just the ones where there is official documentation which can be verified, or at least a very definable reason for suspicion.

Some of the theories I will be discussing in upcoming blogs: Vaccines (of course), the Georgia Recommendation, Montauk, Philadelphia experiment, Bush/Obama connection, the Bush family, the economy and maybe a few others. I am reluctant to bring 9/11 into this discussion due to the sensitivity of the subject, but I may need to in order to tie everything together.. Let me state also, it is NOT my intent to make anyone believe in any of this. My intent is to arouse suspicion enough that you too will start asking questions.

So, stay tuned. Make sure your seatbacks and tray tables are in their upright and locked positions, itís going to be a bumpy ride.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Some crude observations

Posted 07-06-2010 at 06:34 PM by Wraith (Conspiracy! The top conspiracy theories of our times)
So there I was...

I found myself in the Gulf of Mexico as a commercial diver working for a company called Oceaneering International. Later I cross trained to deepwater installation.

While working as a deepwater installation technician our job was to install a device which allowed manual operations of the wellhead via Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV). This device was known as a UTA and was installed by regulation for safety purposes. If the rig was ever lost, the wellhead...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3844 Comments 0 Wraith is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

A Hypothetical Question.

Posted 06-21-2009 at 11:09 AM by Wraith (Conspiracy! The top conspiracy theories of our times)
Let me ask you guys a hypothetical question just to see where we end up.

Letís say you (the reader) are the leader of a country. And assuming power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely, you have become a corrupt leader.

Now letís say you decide one day that you want to take over the world. You know from history that a hostile takeover would be virtually impossible without being able to eliminate all major military opposition simultaneously. But then you...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7857 Comments 14 Wraith is offline Edit Tags