Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > TheoryManNotOn

Rate this Entry

I'm going to be a father!... Wait, what?!

Posted 10-07-2011 at 10:25 PM by TheoryManNotOn
I've never posted to my blog before but I figured now is a good time. Two weeks ago I found out my girlfriend was pregnant. We tried doing the math with considering her medication and her cycle and we were guessing she was 4 weeks pregnant from when she took the home pregnancy tests.

After going to the doctor for the first time this past tuesday we found out that she is 5 MONTHS! That was more of a shock than originally finding out there was something inside her. I am certainly happy about becoming a father, even though it was very unexpected, but it would have been nice to have a little more than 4 months to prepare.

Thankfully things are working out and coming together pretty nicely so far. I don't see myself buying very many airsoft things from now on but one thing my girlfriend did say was, "You're not allowed to sell any airsoft stuff... you need something that will get you out of the house."

Life is good.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2975 Comments 4 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old
    Congradulations theory! Hope to see you on the field if your not to busy with a child on your hands
  2. Old
    Congrats theory! Glad to hear things are going great for you since the last time we say each other at the night open play! Hope to see you on the field sometime if you arent busy! Good luck and again congrats!
  3. Old
    Congrats theory!!! And also good luck...
  4. Old
    Haha if she said that, she's a keeper. Congratulations man.